Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@kithnou says you don't like his stuff enough. I think you two might get along. He's a Greek; you're a geek. You're a ginger; he's (allegedly) got a big nose. Mostly, he just wants to be loved for who he is. Someone who's jumped ship and moved to Oz and is no longer helping the local Greek economy.

Not sure inflating "likes" was the direction we intended to take Rep Mod

A Greek with a large one and a ginger Geek. What could go wrong? ;)

So much.
So very, very much

Kinda like the manger decision could...

Right, in a nutshell, the situation at present :

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

And for those who remember pie charts :

known-knowns1.gif
One of the saddest days when Donald Rumsfeld became relevant to this forum.

Hi mate, we've been discussing the progress much of the afternoon. Sorry to do this, but I need to ask you a couple of questions.

You said you were going to the CL final but we know you didn't. You just said in the post above you were in a cab from the airport but again you were posting from the same IP as you were on Saturday night, a domestic broadband account.

What's going on? There's no need to embellish your posts particularly as you seem to have good data.

We like to trust the people who are providing information, and as I say your information is good - that's why you're getting a chance. But cut out the BS otherwise you're gone, we don't want people to be misled here.

I remember in school I blagged I necked the fittest girl in our year to my mates, I felt dead popular for a day! Until she came into the canteen and shouted across the room I was a " lying little virgin".

Esk has pretty much done the same with a little more finesse.

I remember in school I blagged I necked the fittest girl in our year to my mates, I felt dead popular for a day! Until she came into the canteen and shouted across the room I was a " lying little virgin".

Esk has pretty much done the same with a little more finesse.
Didn't he shout "Dishonest dinky person who has not had sex"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back