Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe my first post is because of this stupid argument.

If the mole has something like go2mypc then it's trivial. I leave my computer on at work and control it from where ever I am. I could easily do everything from that IP if I wanted, and it would be impossible to detect my real location. I don't think this could be what he's using (he said he posted from a cab, and go2mypc is near useless without at least a laptop), but I'm sure similar technologies exist that could explain it.

Note that I'm not defending the mole. I'm defending the guy who said IP addresses are not definitive proof.

Yes it is, if he is posting off a phone or pc/laptop in Italy his ip address can not show a static ip in England it just doesn't work like that. He can't be linked to his own static internet from abroad.

Fellas IP can be manipulated in a whole load of different ways to hide or tell you whatever the person manipulating it wants to tell you. Otherwise tracking all the pond life that rip off gullible people via Internet scams would be a doddle. Otherwise the VPN type concepts that many of you are familiar with wouldn't work. It's similar process and technology that can be used to appear fixed. A technique that I can assure you is in common use to mask or create deniable access to the Internet by many organisations.
I'm not trying to defend any ITK claimants. I dont know diddly about that. Just highlighting that IP is not what some belive on here in terms of creating a watertight case.

No meltdown mate,

You in ten mins

tumblr_n6tbvtqvNY1qg9ai1o1_500.gif

It's meltdownaclock

Fellas IP can be manipulated in a whole load of different ways to hide or tell you whatever the person manipulating it wants to tell you. Otherwise tracking all the pond life that rip off gullible people via Internet scams would be a doddle. Otherwise the VPN type concepts that many of you are familiar with wouldn't work. It's similar process and technology that can be used to appear fixed. A technique that I can assure you is in common use to mask or create deniable access to the Internet by many organisations.
I'm not trying to defend any ITK claimants. I dont know diddly about that. Just highlighting that IP is not what some belive on here in terms of creating a watertight case.
Balance of probability though, if all his posts are marked with the same IP while he claims to be out and about on planes trains and automobiles - he's most likely full of it.

what happens to the managers office when we have no manager?

does the door stay closed and people ignore it, or do the cleaners still pop in and clean it every day and do some of the staff go in and have a swivel on the swivelly chair and dream about being the boss?

this is what i want to know, if any kind ITK can help, thank you

David Unsworth had barricaded himself in and he's holding Joe Royle hostage.

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...
And...

...always look on the bright side
of life... it's Everton .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back