Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally bored of reading all this...Who really cares and it's time for the toys to be put back in the pram.....Like you I am very frustrated with the lack of information but there is no need for Everton fans to turn on each other.....This used to be a great forum with a lot of humor but it's changed over the last couple of days.

Morning chaps (and chapettes)! I've been glued to this thread for about 1500 pages without logging in (or voting) and I was beginning to feel like some kind of Voyeur so I've done the decent thing and plumped for Emery. Would be great if we could bring in the dream team of him and Monchi.
Also, I'll take this opportunity early doors to say that I am in no way, shape or form ITK.
Many Thanks!;)

If you bet in anyone now it's on your own head.

If you are willing to put money on someones comment on the Internet then can't complain about it.

I wouldn't ever credit anyone but myself for my new number 1 vice

But whilst it's kind of funny I also think it's crap if he's stringing fellow blooz along...

If you're reading @themole10, you don't have to be part of the prawn sarnie brigade for us to believe you

Step into the light my son and stake your ITK credentials

552610.jpg

Moley tried to turn the ITK info from himself and esk into a pissing contest, and got pulled up on his tale of the CL final attendance.

It doesn't mean his info is worthless, it just means he was trying to portray himself as something that he isn't.

If he comes clean it's all good - over to you @themole10
If he just said 'this is what I've been told' instead of all this I know something you don't know [poor language removed] then he wouldn't get all the abuse he/she's received........ Well not as much anyway.

@caught. You're our only hope!

I'm no expert but there seems to be two possible scenarios:

1. A legitimate individual who, among other things, is privy to detailed information about the inner-workings of EFC (and the managerial recruitment at Aston Villa) and jets off to Milan for CL finals, chooses to use a fairly sophisticated VPN to fix his or her location in Liverpool (?) and provide deliberately elusive snippets of information for hard-to-establish reasons.

2. A bellend has an internet connection.

Tough one.

I'm no expert but there seems to be two possible scenarios:

1. A legitimate individual who, among other things, is privy to detailed information about the inner-workings of EFC (and the managerial recruitment at Aston Villa) and jets off to Milan for CL finals, chooses to use a fairly sophisticated VPN to fix his or her location in Liverpool (?) and provide deliberately elusive snippets of information for hard-to-establish reasons.

2. A bellend has an internet connection.

Tough one.
I legitimately love you.

Totally bored of reading all this...Who really cares and it's time for the toys to be put back in the pram.....Like you I am very frustrated with the lack of information but there is no need for Everton fans to turn on each other.....This used to be a great forum with a lot of humor but it's changed over the last couple of days.

Hold on in there gaz, we need to stick together through these turbulent times.

Morning chaps (and chapettes)! I've been glued to this thread for about 1500 pages without logging in (or voting) and I was beginning to feel like some kind of Voyeur so I've done the decent thing and plumped for Emery. Would be great if we could bring in the dream team of him and Monchi.
Also, I'll take this opportunity early doors to say that I am in no way, shape or form ITK.
Many Thanks!;)

Nice one Rob ;)

Any chance you could go and find someone who is sourced and be an ITK for us?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back