Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.webp
Well, your Thetan life is... they won't get me or my [Poor language removed] though! BWAHAHAHA!

*Edit: lol...pu55y is a norty word.
Cat is clearly buzzing at his new hat!

Breathe in, breathe out! Breathe in.....

I bet The Mosh is probably just sitting down now to go through the CV's and is totally unaware of the last two weeks meltdown on GOT!
My sleep patterns have been awful this week due to me keep waking up and checking my phone, and I now appear to have developed stage 2 arthritis in my 'scrolling thumb'

I don't even know who I want to manage us anymore, I just want someone....sigh....woe is me today, woe is me

You know what we don't see enough of on these threads? People taking the mick out of ITKs by doing mock ITK posts.

Reckon there's only around one per page, which for my money is nowhere near enough.

My sleep patterns have been awful this week due to me keep waking up and checking my phone, and I now appear to have developed stage 2 arthritis in my 'scrolling thumb'

I don't even know who I want to manage us anymore, I just want someone....sigh....woe is me today, woe is me

I'm the same wife thinks I'm having an affair 'why you keep checking your phone in the middle of the night" I daren't tell her I'm waiting for an update from a mole who may or may not have a static ip address.....

ahhhhhhhh we all need help.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back