Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.

Last League away victory was May, last season, Sevilla are currently 7th, their home record is superb.

Maybe hes not as great as I and others think, his Europa record certainly takes the headlines, but when you look deeper hes not THAT great yano.

http://int.soccerway.com/teams/spain/sevilla-futbol-club/2021/matches/

A manager who keeps them in the hunt to qualify for the eufa cup every year whilst focusing heavily on winning it as the best chance to qualify for the CL really, least from the outside that looks like his MO

We're likely going to end up with a caretaker until the end of the season- Royle/Duncan/Unsy? It's a funny time to be taking on a new manager unless a deal is already being done in the background. And realistically there might be a better pot to choose from in May after a few have moved on or been moved on. But I hope we surprise a few with a deal already done for a decent name. I still think Klinsmann could do it. Or maybe I hope he could do it cos I thought he was mega back in the day, but he's a big name that could attract big names. That's what we need. And whoever we get if they're unproven needs a mandatory defensive coach. Cos the big man Roberto seems to either not have one or just not listen to whoever he has got. If we get beat on Wednesday that's it, OUT OUT OUT because we're fans, not bloody victims and at the minute we are victims of Roberto's delusional and illogical stupidity. The longer this goes on the less it looks like loyalty from our top brass and the more it starts to feel like a Mickey take and like they don't know how the fans feel. Or they are turning a blind eye to how the fans feel which lets be honest is far worse. Rant over, I feel loads better now thanks for asking ha
Klinsmann hasn't exactly been setting the world on fire with the US National team.

Klinsmann hasn't exactly been setting the world on fire with the US National team.
It's more a feeling that he'd be good rather than a fact. Theatrical Bill would probably love him, it'd be a nice story. A typical Bill kinda guy. All dramatic and that. He'd possibly be cack at club management but he feels like a realistic option that Bill would entertain. I think it's important to try and think like them when weighing up who we might get, makes it more realistic

It's more a feeling that he'd be good rather than a fact. Theatrical Bill would probably love him, it'd be a nice story. A typical Bill kinda guy. All dramatic and that. He'd possibly be cack at club management but he feels like a realistic option that Bill would entertain. I think it's important to try and think like them when weighing up who we might get, makes it more realistic

It wont be Bills decision.

We wouldn't be looking at potential managers if he was going to be given another season, pay no heed to train talk.

1. Jose
2. Pellegrini
3. De Boer

A manager who keeps them in the hunt to qualify for the eufa cup every year whilst focusing heavily on winning it as the best chance to qualify for the CL really, least from the outside that looks like his MO
The Europa league is also the biggest possible trophy he can win. In reality the chances of Sevilla beating barca or real to the title or even cops deal rey are zero you can also now add in athletico so can't really blame him for prioritising Europe.

This is the type of attitude that will keep Martinez at the club

No ambition

You might as well just say plucky little Everton should know their place and bottom half is it

It's nothing to do with ambition, it's to do with realism. Of course I don't agree with the plucky little Everton bo11ocks, what a stupid thing to so, you'll never find anyone on an Everton forum who does agree with that. Do you actually, seriously think that Jose would come?

It's nothing to do with ambition, it's to do with realism. Of course I don't agree with the plucky little Everton bo11ocks, what a stupid thing to so, you'll never find anyone on an Everton forum who does agree with that. Do you actually, seriously think that Jose would come?

.....he's been sacked from his last job and is currently unemployed. I think we would be an attraction if the United job isn't offered.

So whats the realism?

Young exciting playing squad
New billionaire owner

Why wouldn't he

If we keep aiming low we will never be disappointed

For people that want Koeman.

CgQDA7gWEAE3F9P.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back