Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news is that the longer this whole farce drags out the less likely it becomes that Moyes will get the job. He'd already be at helm chatting his normal wham if he was seriously in the picture. Basically if he can't get the job now he's never gonna get it.
I'm.afraid I see it the opposite way. Make it look like we are going after a decent manager then when nothing happens.the Moyes will be approached.

I'm.afraid I see it the opposite way. Make it look like we are going after a decent manager then when nothing happens.the Moyes will be approached.

Cant see it.

The anticipation now is increasing every day...board will be in the cross hairs of fans if they went for Moyes.

Thats good news i think...

Im hoping he gets a good result sprinboarding us into winning against Leicester in the cup...

A win against united and a cup semi final makes us much more attractive.
I can’t see us bringing a new manager in and their first game being a vital cup game, so I’m very happy with this news.

Also, if we know it’s Dunc’s last game as manager, the atmosphere will be electric.

City were able to sign a whole host of great players before they had even won anything major in recent times

Aguero, Silva, robinho, tevez, toure, adebayor etc etc

no chance he’d be in now if he was coming they wouldn’t give Duncan a few games

I really hope you're wrong mate. Because I for one will be done with the club if they go there. I'm not gonna be disrespected like that by the club while paying good money for the privilege of it. I've had a season ticket for over twenty five years and I can say right now that I will 100% not renew if they appoint Moyes and I dare say I won't be alone. Good luck to them getting people like be back to Goodison once we break the habit. They run the very real risk of losing quite a lot of fans if they pick this hill to die on.

Cant see it.

The anticipation now is increasing every day...board will be in the cross hairs of fans if they went for Moyes.

Thats why I am absolutely convinced that all this "Moyes imminent" stuff, which has been all over Talksport, all day, was nothing more than a flag flying exercise by the club to gauge fans reaction.

Jim White had a twitter poll straight away this morning. Mirrored ours on here. Then Bingo, Dunc in for the weekend.

Thats why I am absolutely convinced that all this "Moyes imminent" stuff, which has been all over Talksport, all day, was nothing more than a flag flying exercise by the club to gauge fans reaction.

Jim White had a twitter poll straight away this morning. Mirrored ours on here. Then Bingo, Dunc in for the weekend.

Or Moyes just doesn't want his first game to be against a club that despises him.

I really hope you're wrong mate. Because I for one will be done with the club if they go there. I'm not gonna be disrespected like that by the club while paying good money for the privilege of it. I've had a season ticket for over twenty five years and I can say right now that I will 100% not renew if they appoint Moyes and I dare say I won't be alone. Good luck to them getting people like be back to Goodison once we break the habit. They run the very real risk of losing quite a lot of fans if they pick this hill to die on.
I concur with the above but they did bring in Fat Sam.... they have previous....

I saw the poll but couldnt see the results as im not on twitter...

Was it about 80% dont want moyes? The rest mostly RS i guess...?

I concur with the above but they did bring in Fat Sam.... they have previous....
I gave them the benefit of the doubt with BFS. I won't give them another pass. This managerial appointment is the biggest one the club has made since 2002. They get this one wrong and I'm done. Moyes, Hughes, BFS take your pick, if any of those clowns get the job I won't be at the game going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back