• My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read it again.

I’m quite sure you mention he could bring us down. We have to mirror the points haul of what Silva achieve in order to be relegated. So if you believe Moyes will have a chance to bring us down is just saying he is as bad as Silva. If so, why even hire him? Sounds like you are willing to celebrate his achievements of promotion over his ability to keep us in this league.

I get why people think that considering we are in the relegation spots but the league is so poor 2 wins and we are midtable. Really really really hope they have some foresight and appoint an ACTUAL manager.

We can’t even beat Sheff Utd and Norwich at home and lost 0-2.

If it’s Moyes I’m tempted to go neutral

Supporting this club is absolutely wank and I’m jealous of those who supported us when it wasn’t

Sensible.

As I said last night, we’ve been courting relegation for a couple of seasons or so and we may still go down, despite their appointment.

However, under Moyes’ command, we would pop straight back up and kick on from there. This would also satisfy his demands for at least a two year contract.

We will be great once again, and we might even end up playing some Continental, ticky-tacky stuff - eventually - but for now we need a Gana Gueye back in mid-field (puzzles me when he’s omitted from the usual list of players not replaced), we need a natural leader on the pitch and Digne to be shown how to defend to make him the finished article.

Keane, Mina and Holgate will thrive, DCL will learn how to do the job, and Tom Davies will be invited into the office for a chat.

Time to come back to down to Earth, folks.
Is this a parody account?

Arteta
Ten Hag
Jardim

Arteta = No experience

Ten Hag = Very highly rated and has the Dutch connection with Brands so we could transition smoothly into a better side

Jardim = Used to be brilliant BUT when Monaco gutted the squad they totally tanked...this season are still recovering. Very exciting but high risk appointment these days...

Id still take the Gallardo option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back