Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brands brought in Godfrey and Doucoure, Carlo brought in Allan and James, who are not bad when they are fitbut I think Gidfreyband Doucoure have been more value to the team.
Doesn't make the sqaud as a whole any less crap mate. Point I'm making is we need better players or we're going to be in this position again and again.

Doesn't make the sqaud as a whole any less crap mate. Point I'm making is we need better players or we're going to be in this position again and again.
I was pointing out that Brands had done well with those two signings after it said improving the team was down to Brands bringing players in with regards to improving the team, I agree with you the team needs vast improvement, I’d say Godfrey and Doucoure have made the team less crap, wouldn’t you?

I was pointing out that Brands had done well with those two signings after it said improving the team was down to Brands bringing players in with regards to improving the team, I agree with you the team needs vast improvement, I’d say Godfrey and Doucoure have made the team less crap, wouldn’t you?
No I wasn't saying that in the OP either I was simply stating the responsibility lies with Brands to make this team Champions League quality. Its Ancellotis responsibility to get us there. If he does that with what we've got it'll be nothing short of amazing but I don't think anyone should be expecting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back