Next three games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 points..... = top four form...
7 points...= Euro place next season form...
4-6 points.....= mid table obscurity form...
3 points or under....= Bottom half form...
0 points....Relegation form...

Fulham......Win
Leeds.....Win
Burnley....Draw

7 points for us which will put us on course for Europe next season...

depends on the starting lineup. I think our team without Richarlison is too slow and predictable. I would like to see Gordon given a go, but he seems to be out of contention at the moment. would love to see us sign a RW in Jan and move James to the middle. Or play a 442 with a diamond and have James in the middle with Richarlison and DCL upfront

I would like to think with or without Richarlison we should get something out of Fulham. Leeds will be tough, I think but would like to think we can beat Burnley. So I think worst case scenario is 4 points, best case is probably 7 points

Yeah I'm worried about this too tbh
It’s pretty easy to work out how we’re going to play but obviously DCL, Richarlison, James etc make it harder to stop that however in the past we’ve just played right into the hands of poorer teams who have the measure of us and set up to target our weaknesses.

Bielsa is the king of that as well, he’s probably got 20 hours of footage made up on how to walk through our right hand side

I think this will be a massive barometer for our season,Fulham/Leeds then Burnley,I work with a lot of Blues and as is usual with us lol ,I am feeling the "Negativity" again after a really encouraging start to this season,three wins or at worst two wins and a draw and the diagnosis for the patient will be on the highly positive side and giving us a timely boost going into a tricky December,other sides would be looking at these games as a golden opportunity to set themselves up for a successful campaign, we should be the same,COYB.What do you think we will get out of these games points wise?:)
Craven cottage is usually a graveyard ground like the pit plus Elland Road - we just seem to have jinx away grounds ....... yet at home we have beaten these teams ?

Status
Not open for further replies.