NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigIguana

Player Valuation: £100m
New season, new thread.

I'd love to read predictions if anyone has them. My half arsed Super Bowl pick is Packers over Bills because I don't want to jinx my team or pick the same matchup as last year although those are probably the two best teams.

I think Covid will still be a major factor for the teams.
Losing a key player, even for one game could totally change your season.

Still looking forward to watching tonight’s game though !

( I’ve backed Chiefs, so you can rule them out )

Interested to see how the Rams fare with Stafford

Surely better than they fared with Badford.

I took my kid to a game between them and the Jags, back when they were still here. The Jags were 0-6, so sure thing. The Rams did win, so, mission accomplished. 40 yard line, eighth row, $40 a seat, because Stubhub and bad teams.

What blew my mind was how inaccurate Badford was. Dude could blast the ball two yards over the target's head from less than ten yards. I have hands smaller than Trump's (and thank God that the old saw about that one is a lie, at least in my case).

This said, I could throw a more catchable ball than Sam Badford. I would probably throw more pick sixes, true. I would throw a lot of ducks. My completion percentage would also be higher, and I cannot throw a football worth a [redacted] because I have hands smaller than Donald Trump's.

Kudos to my friend for hanging Badford on Bradford before he entered the league.

Surely better than they fared with Badford.

I took my kid to a game between them and the Jags, back when they were still here. The Jags were 0-6, so sure thing. The Rams did win, so, mission accomplished. 40 yard line, eighth row, $40 a seat, because Stubhub and bad teams.

What blew my mind was how inaccurate Badford was. Dude could blast the ball two yards over the target's head from less than ten yards. I have hands smaller than Trump's (and thank God that the old saw about that one is a lie, at least in my case).

This said, I could throw a more catchable ball than Sam Badford. I would probably throw more pick sixes, true. I would throw a lot of ducks. My completion percentage would also be higher, and I cannot throw a football worth a [redacted] because I have hands smaller than Donald Trump's.

Kudos to my friend for hanging Badford on Bradford before he entered the league.
Gotcha. I’m interested as it’s clear that McVay didn’t trust Goff to run the offense.

I want to say the Packers but the schedule is pretty tough and I dont think we've got the defence to win a championship

Would back the Bills for the superbowl this year.

Will be trying my best to be on WFH every Monday for the rest of the year.

I like the browns in the AFC and hard to see past the bucs again in the NFC.
They took a while to get going last season so interesting to see how they start here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back