NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have 1 from the season ticket sales but was hoping to get one for my brother as well.

Guess I'll just be a loner for the day. He's a lions fan, was hoping he would get to watch a good team for a change lol
Was trying for me and my son (Dolphins fan-similar reason). Quick look on stubhub, cheapest, a pair at £289 each.:rant:

Was trying for me and my son (Dolphins fan-similar reason). Quick look on stubhub, cheapest, a pair at £289 each.:rant:

Ticket exchange has opened on ticketmaster for the games. I just listed my Saints Vikings ticket for resale.

Probably worth checking it every so often to see if anyone has listed any for the Packers game (although it's only Vikings tickets I can see there at the minute).

Good to hear, if I'd have known we could have easily individually sold season ticket games I would have bought 2 first time around! Else bit much to pay out best part of £400 just so that a casual fan could come along to one game...

I tried to get 2 season tickets, but there were only singles available by the time I got through the queue so thought I might as well get one anyway. I don't really mind sitting by myself if I have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back