NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of an era in Baltimore. The Ravens drafted a punter with one of the 4th round picks meaning Sam Koch is probably done. He's been here since 2006 and has only missed one game because of COVID.

Bills picked up punter Matt Araiza in the 6th, this kid’s power and accuracy is insane. I liked Haack last year, but this is an instant upgrade and probably starts the season. Mind you, the Bills hardly punted last year. Think we went 3.5 games without punting, first time it happened since 1940.

Bills picked up punter Matt Araiza in the 6th, this kid’s power and accuracy is insane. I liked Haack last year, but this is an instant upgrade and probably starts the season. Mind you, the Bills hardly punted last year. Think we went 3.5 games without punting, first time it happened since 1940.

And think there was 2 punters and kicker drafted before him, blows my mind

Not hugely impressed with the Vikings draft. Cine is nice and Booth was a steal but after that no WR when we could’ve had a stud at 12 and no Centre to replace Bradbury. Ingram and Asamoah were odd picks. The GM worries me too.

Of course it’s all moot because we’re never winning anything with Kirk Cousins but hey ho.

Not hugely impressed with the Vikings draft. Cine is nice and Booth was a steal but after that no WR when we could’ve had a stud at 12 and no Centre to replace Bradbury. Ingram and Asamoah were odd picks. The GM worries me too.

Of course it’s all moot because we’re never winning anything with Kirk Cousins but hey ho.
The amount of money Kirk Cousins has made for being a .500 QB is shocking

London games

Oct 2 Vikings @ Saints
Oct 9 Giants @ Packers

Both at WHL

Also Jags have a game at Wembley but didn’t really look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back