NFL 2024 Season

Bills found a way to make that ending way more nerve racking than it needed to be. Luckily Allen was able to play on with his injury. WR room was great, touches were spread, and that catch from Coleman on the sideline will put a massive shot of confidence into him.

nobody-has-ever-performed-better-than-geqbus-unbelievable-v0-zg92dsv8mmnd1.jpeg

All rise for our new King.

Everton finish for my Jags today v Dolphins. How to disappear after having victory snatched out of your grasp. Etienne can't stop showing too much ball against men who make millions a year to punch that thing out. You'd think it might change, but no...

Weren’t his last 2 teams the 2 absolute worst NFL franchises?
jets were a mess and Adam Gase was the coach. Carolina is all-time disasterously bad. Was a backup for SF last year. SF wanted to keep him.

Baker Mayfield just threw for 4TDs/0 INTs today. He spent 10 weeks at Carolina and it almost cost him his career. He vowed to never again to play for a bad offense again and called Tampa Bay himself.

Both sides of McVay tonight as he does a fantastic job creating a function offense on the fly with tons of injuries and then murders his team by not saving time to give them a chance at a game winning drive in regulation. But hey at least he can roll it over and have 6 timeouts next week.

I think it's a mistake by Green Bay not to go and get an experienced QB in, like a Ryan Tannehill.

Even if Love only misses 2 or 3 games, I think it's a mistake. There are two many good players in the offence to not have a strong no.2 QB

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back