NFL 2024 Season

calls on fouls like this help the chiefs win half their games. when they're on the other end of it the officials just ignore it.
blatant favouritism

The Chiefs never get bad calls?

Check out the roughing the passer nonsense against Chris Jones and the actual offensive pass interference against McDuffie (called as DPI)

I expect them to be 5-0 after the Saints game in 2 weeks, and what more can you ask for.

This is a battle-hardened team who know how to win in the closest of situations. The Falcons had a chance after the non-call but the D held firm.

I think the Chargers with Harbaugh and a fit Herbert could have been a different proposition for them this season, and I think they'll probably lose some random game to some jabroni team that we don't expect, but it is hard to pick a loss out of their schedule

Haven't seen last night's games but you really don't want to be 0-3 in the AFC North. Especially after losing 2 of the easier games on the schedule.

The Steelers are going to be extremely tough to beat with that defence and I do expect the Ravens to improve now after the win in Dallas.

Bengals are probably going to have to go 10-4 from here to make the play offs.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back