NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenityNigh

now you're gonna hear about it
Couldn't find this elsewhere, but presumably there are enough fans here who also want to talk (on occasion) American Footy. And the Saints appear to be back in form, which makes me more interested in talking football. Mods, please merge if duplicate.

How the Saints Became Dominant -- The Team of Misfit Toys

When you think of great underdogs enjoying unlikely success, the New Orleans Saints offense doesn't exactly come to mind. When Drew Brees & Co. are playing at the highest level, they often seem several steps ahead of the opposition, with Brees alternating between easy outlets for first downs and surgical strikes downfield for touchdowns in the service of head coach Sean Payton. At their best, they're as good as anybody in football...

Who does everyone follow on here, be interesting to see? My team is the Seattle Seahawks and my brother follows the Indianapolis Colts. Actually playing each other this weekend so will be interesting

Went to the game at Wembley. You was slightly unlucky to be fair. Thought it might have gone to overtime right at the end. Bell looks a promising Running Back though

He looks good, if injury prone. There are really too many holes in the squad to discuss in one post. They're just not very good.

Well my fortunes as a Chiefs fan have turned dramatically since last year. It's amazing what new coach and QB can do.

Denver is the sexy team at the moment but our defense is salty. We play them twice in three weeks in November. I can't wait. One at a time though.

Chiefs fan here. Alex Smith needs to learn how to throw further than 10 yards upfield, but I suppose I shouldn't argue with results.

Who does everyone follow on here, be interesting to see? My team is the Seattle Seahawks and my brother follows the Indianapolis Colts. Actually playing each other this weekend so will be interesting

Wilson looks like the real deal, and that defense is very tough. Will be an interesting game December 2, but I'm not expecting a win in your house.

Colts also very promising future.

Well my fortunes as a Chiefs fan have turned dramatically since last year. It's amazing what new coach and QB can do.

Chiefs fan here. Alex Smith needs to learn how to throw further than 10 yards upfield, but I suppose I shouldn't argue with results.

Very excited for you Chiefs fans. Very nice defense, glad the Arrowhead faithful have something worth watching again.

Very excited for you Chiefs fans. Very nice defense, glad the Arrowhead faithful have something worth watching again.

When the Chiefs are good, especially on defense, opponents have about 1% chance of winning. You've never heard real noise until you've been to Arrowhead. I've heard Seattle is really loud too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back