Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a nice one I read from him for sometime, getting 3 points from the Portsmouth game is a must as RS would play there game in hand next Wednesday so we must put pressure on them.

Bolton will have something to say in between time, I can see points going there as well, rs my arse(y)(y)

Anyone who uses the term big four and believes in it is an utter helmet.

It mostly a label used by Sky-fed, soundbyte loving, soccer am adoring, futbol fans who dont go to games but memorise the inserts in the Sunday paper.

Incidentally, a lot of these fans are Newcastle or Chelsea.

They are a group of supporters sucking on the exhaust pipe of a fading tradition.

When you enter Anfield, you have to set your watch back 30 years. It is the only way to understand the deluded mindset of the home fans inside.

That's signature quality there Onslow... :D

Yep. Including this winner:

"Let's get the fourth spot first and then we can worry about the rest and the fourth spot will be as good as winning the Premiership as long as we finish above Liverpool." I guess that's about the height of a small club's ambition.

Never mind that members of the RS management and squad have uttered the very same point of view recently. It never occurs to these people that they are in the exact same boat.

Check that. They are not in the same boat. They are a club held together by the ability and leadership of one individual. If that individual is not playing, then they will compete as 11 individuals rather than one club. Without that individual, they can be beaten by any club approaching the match with a more team-centered approach. They don't realise how close they are to being "Liddellpool" again, only Gerrard will not stick around to keep them hanging on if they continue on the decline.

If that happens, then the exodus of their faithful flock of bandwagon supporters will be an obvious joy to watch.

could be some season if we can have the joy of watching them not get into europe and the barcodes getting relegated.
Two of the worst sets of supporters if you ask me.
Although firstly I want to see us continue and achieve success, that the main thing and the rest can just do what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back