NNudgent for England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry Brucie but you cant compare the two- strikers and especially centre forwards do not peak untill around 25-26. Name a finished article centre foward that was doing the biz under 25?! If you say Rooney ill bite you

In your defence Mick, very very few although some names may come forward:P

I think Nugent does have the quality, I just think he's been very carefully stewarded and protected by the clubs he's been at. I'd have him for 6M.. [Poor language removed] it, I'll even start a whip 'round.... especially if we can get 3M for Beattie (it'd have to be the Barcodes...)

Heres a thought why not keep A.J., Beatie, and sign Nugent. Loan Anichebe out before christmas see how he gets on consistently, bring him back and loan Vaughan out after Christmas?

Four strikers for all the season! I know Beatie is crap blah blah blah. But why not have three England capped strikers in the first team squad at any one time and a young up and coming striker in reserve while another out gaining regular leauge experience and consistency.

Heres a thought why not keep A.J., Beatie, and sign Nugent. Loan Anichebe out before christmas see how he gets on consistently, bring him back and loan Vaughan out after Christmas?

Four strikers for all the season! I know Beatie is crap blah blah blah. But why not have three England capped strikers in the first team squad at any one time and a young up and coming striker in reserve while another out gaining regular leauge experience and consistency.

I was thinking about taking BT to the vets (y) honest:dodgy: :dodgy: :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back