Non-UK Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often got called a gloryhunter as I started "supporting" in the 80s but the truth is I don't think i really started paying attention to the team I'd picked until a little later. So my first football memories are Maradona in 86 and Ireland beating England in 88! I can just about remember the Cup final loss in the late 80s but really most of my early Everton memories start when we started to slide.

Good stuff mate.

Great to hear stuff like this, from fans all over the globe.

Fcking wools.

Joking lid. Some boss stories to read here, makes me proud you get it.

The easy option would be to support someone a lot more successful over the last 25 years, but you are a blue. Well in lids.

I'm a dyed in the wool, born in Walton less than a mile from GP scouser and just wanna say you're all fukkin brilliant taking on EFC in our historically recent torpor.

Joking lid. Some boss stories to read here, makes me proud you get it.

The easy option would be to support someone a lot more successful over the last 25 years, but you are a blue. Well in lids.

Yeah. To be honest my younger brother is 25 today and was extremely disinterested most of the time, so it amazes me that even though I've rarely been around to influence him that he has stuck with the club and is more passionate than ever. It's all ManU and the scum amongst his mates.

Yeah. To be honest my younger brother is 25 today and was extremely disinterested most of the time, so it amazes me that even though I've rarely been around to influence him that he has stuck with the club and is more passionate than ever. It's all ManU and the scum amongst his mates.

Seen a kid at last match,on the back of his shirt, I'll Walk Alone, made me smile.

US Blue here. I just felt Everton needed me so here I am.

Absolutely no connections to Liverpool except I bought The La's album when it first came out, and I liked the Lightening Seeds a bit back in the 80's.

Czech Blue. Evertonian since 2004, thankfully to Wayne Rooney and his great EURO 2004, where it all started for me as I later thankfully to him fell in love with EFC.

Irish Toffee via San Diego.

Started supporting the blues in 84-85 season both my brothers were sh*te supporters and after watching Everton beat them in both games and the charity shield that season. I decided that's the team i wanted to support.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back