North east blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this website for blues in the the north east if anyone is interested. http://ne-evertonians.co.uk/

Sounds like there should be a few Everton fans in the Crows Nest in Newcastle for the game tomorrow.

Last edited:

Sounds like quite a few of us! The official north east supporters club go via Penrith and meet the Cumbria blues on their bus I think. I was thinking of driving but we might be as well getting a coach organised if there's a few of us? I was hoping to make most games next season work permitting

There's always a few who join our Cumbria bus from the North East so you should be fine sharing lifts with them.

Just thought I'd bump this as the season is getting closer.
I've just sent my details to the ne-evertonians link above, but I'm more likely to drive most games rather than bussing it.

As I've said somewhere earlier in this thread, some games I'll go and return in the same day, some I'll be spending the weekend back in the northwest.

I'm living near Stanley in Co Durham atm, probably moving to Whickham in a few months.
If anyone wants to get in touch re lift sharing, then just PM me.

Anyone in the North East going to Chelsea next weekend and wanting to share fuel?

I'm driving there and back next Saturday if anyone needs a lift PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.