Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to win really. No excuse.

We haven't had a problem scoring goals recently, which is encouraging, so we really need to try and take control of the game from the off.

Everyone is available aside from Davies and Norwich played, and lost, last night.

There are no excuses.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Mykolenko
Allan Doucoure
Gray Richarlison Gordon
Calvert-Lewin

Begovic, Patterson, Keane, Godfrey, Gbamin, Gomes, Townsend, Dobbin, Rondon​
We will win if that team is available.

Norwich are trash. A relatively comfortable(ish) 3-1 win for us there. We'll concede first, again. From a set piece, again. But we should have enough about us to ultimately get the win, despite Rafael's best efforts with another 541 setup to bottom of the league donkeys.

Think I might even go for Rondon and Tosun to bag the goals!... ?

Norwich are trash. A relatively comfortable(ish) 3-1 win for us there. We'll concede first, again. From a set piece, again. But we should have enough about us to ultimately get the win, despite Rafael's best efforts with another 541 setup to bottom of the league donkeys.

Think I might even go for Rondon and Tosun to bag the goals!... ?
It’s a sorry state of affairs when I cant decide if this is a joke or not

Even benitez can muster a win against these, constantly every time they come up the worst team by a stretch in the league.

Say this after most games BUT if we don't won against these he has to go, this is a gauranteed 3 points for almost every single team in the league, they are turd

Status
Not open for further replies.