Match Thread Nottingham Forest v Everton - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going 2-1 Everton, we are a better team than Forest with better players. They’re at home and will fancy themselves, which will suit our style perfectly.

It's a must win game really. Feels like it's scripted for Elanga to score as we were linked with him. Good news that their striker is out though as he's a handful. I back us to score as their defence is terrible but nervous as it's a high pressure game for us. Another loss will have both fans and those at the club feeling anxious about the predicament.

What I love about this is the ball goes out and the right winger quickly takes the throw in. Every throw in now they make sure the full back takes it, waits for the opposition to be ready, and then the winger receives it with his back to goal!
Those were the days.
Let's have a reincarnation.

Can we stop calling it a must win? We lose every single ‘must win’ game we have whether it was Watford under Benitez, Burnley under Lampard, Fulham under Dyche, or even going back to a crap away at Villa to go top of the league early season under Ancelotti…

…we do need a win though like

I fancy us more away from home.

Id take another 25 away games tbh.

This will be tough today though, especially if the Burnley and Sheff Utd game ends in a win and Luton get something at Palace prior to KO.

Status
Not open for further replies.