NSNO

NSNO

• Total voters
Is this motto apt for Everton? Really?

A motto is a statement that everyone can feel, believe in and get behind. It identifies your reason to be. Do we feel Nothing But The Best Is Good Enough is applicable to Everton?

It feels satirical, to some if feels a millstone around our neck.
It’s just a logo.
Like Nike, says “just do it”. Doesn’t mean you can’t sit in your Nike trackies and do sweet FA.
World is always changing, let’s not get caught up on pointless saying that was probably decided on in a 5 minute conversation

Motto stays, the whole reason we are in this situation is certain people at the club don’t live that motto. I don’t think we are asking for the best owner, best CEO and best board etc. Don’t get me wrong we would all love the best people in their job role, but that’s currently not achievable. What should be is everyone at the club regardless of position should be doing the best that they can do, and I just don’t feel that is happening across the whole.
The reason we are in this situation is that money runs the game.
Like it or lump it, we second richest side in the city, forth richest in the north west… Merseyside is also a fairly small conurbation.
The yanks and foreign state owners are particularly interested in building global clubs. We probably don’t fit the model for the top brass investors.
Logo means nothing
football world has moved on and left us and load of other teams standing.
It’s a sad truth

It’s just a logo.
Like Nike, says “just do it”. Doesn’t mean you can’t sit in your Nike trackies and do sweet FA.
World is always changing, let’s not get caught up on pointless saying that was probably decided on in a 5 minute conversation
Exactly. Let’s make changes and cut the NSNO logo and draw a line under futility.

The reason we are in this situation is that money runs the game.
Like it or lump it, we second richest side in the city, forth richest in the north west… Merseyside is also a fairly small conurbation.
The yanks and foreign state owners are particularly interested in building global clubs. We probably don’t fit the model for the top brass investors.
Logo means nothing
football world has moved on and left us and load of other teams standing.
It’s a sad truth
I’m not focusing on the money in and around football. Root issues at this club run far far deeper than money in the game. It’s not just the owner, the late board etc, it’s a lot of people at the club in various positions that frankly are unfit to do the role they are paid to do, self fulfilling prophecy of mediocre culture. Im not saying we would be title challengers or fighting for Europe, but if everyone did their job to best standards we would be better position than we are. Im not going to allow them to give excuses.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.