Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 39 18.8%
  • Some young unheard of lad from a far out land who's mustard

Votes: 20 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giroud is good in the air and volleying the ball but I'd like a nippy guy on the ground as well. Maybe Sandro can do that. I haven't seen enough of him to tell. YouTube highlights are inconclusive.

Offer him a route out :)

Wouldn't you like to see us bid ?

Without being arsey, no, we wont bid for anybody we cant get IMO.

Im fairly sure we will have spoken to players agents and got a clue about who would and wouldnt be interested and no, not like we did last Summer, this Summer we will know who to trust and who not to trust.

The point im trying to labour is that most deals arent done with public bids these days, sure clubs and agents use the media, but most deals are done behind closed dooors.

TL;DR I would be interested in signing him, but dont feel we need to "bid".

Giroud, Batshuayi (think he is class) or Vardy (I know many don't like him, but he has pace, can press, can run all day and can score).

Would want one of those 3.

For all those wanting a young prospect I would point you toward Sandro. If you don't think he would have had the same output as Dolberg at Ajax or Dembele at Celtic had he played in those leagues you are nuts.(not saying those aren't two good young players, just that we have just signed one who is just as good)

Giroud, Batshuayi (think he is class) or Vardy (I know many don't like him, but he has pace, can press, can run all day and can score).

Would want one of those 3.

For all those wanting a young prospect I would point you toward Sandro. If you don't think he would have had the same output as Dolberg at Ajax or Dembele at Celtic had he played in those leagues you are nuts.(not saying those aren't two good young players, just that we have just signed one who is just as good)
Yeah, pretty much this. Though I still want Dembele, assuming we sign an established player as well. And Batshuayi would also count as a young player... He's 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.