Nuno Valente

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turner
Ruddy
Stathenburg!

Surely if any of these have a future they need to be at least given the number two jersey next season though big Lars is a bit young yet! Great penalty stopper by all accounts.

Stubhaug it is, and, even though we paid money for him, I dunno if he'll ever be more than a reserve team player.

Who's this Kiwi we've got on trial then? First I've heard about it.

And Vim Fuego, the Nigerian LB is Taye Taiwo, who I've been a fan of, very athletic, think he's 22/23, so a good age to develop, has Champions League exp. as well, would be a great signing, I can only see Marseile asking for upwards of £5m for him, and I can't see Moyes spending that amount when he spent £6m on Baines.

Stubhaug it is, and, even though we paid money for him, I dunno if he'll ever be more than a reserve team player.

Who's this Kiwi we've got on trial then? First I've heard about it.

And Vim Fuego, the Nigerian LB is Taye Taiwo, who I've been a fan of, very athletic, think he's 22/23, so a good age to develop, has Champions League exp. as well, would be a great signing, I can only see Marseile asking for upwards of £5m for him, and I can't see Moyes spending that amount when he spent £6m on Baines.

Cheers mate saved me a trip to look up the right spelling. Anyhow ive heard nothing but good things about him, though in fairnes havnt been to the games myself, sounds lke you have though!

Im all for offering Nuno an extra year. That will give us a chance to see if Baines can stay injury free while i expect a new centre half during the summer which i think will lead to the confimation of where Lesscots permenent position on the field will be!

Assuming Moyes doesn't have something lined up, I'd keep Nuno for another year as defensive cover. He's done ok.

Shame, poor Turner, I was so stoked for him after reading so much good stuff he'd done at Sheff Wed (I think it was them). What a nightmare he had though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back