Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatara

Player Valuation: £100m
Sheedy on Bluekipper says we have made an enquiry for N'Zogbia.

He's a very reliable poster on there and gets his info primarily from an agent friend of his.

Interesting......

Just my opinion but i bet he doesn't sign and not saying the kipper poster is a liar but im not sure we've made an enquiry either

Insomnia...sorry N'zogbia is a decent player. Perhaps if their manager did go to Villa he may want to upsticks...Whealen knows what he is doing and wouldn't let him go cheap. Would be nice but got to agree with John Cena!

Insomnia...sorry N'zogbia is a decent player. Perhaps if their manager did go to Villa he may want to upsticks...Whealen knows what he is doing and wouldn't let him go cheap. Would be nice but got to agree with John Cena!

He's nailed on to leave whether Martinez leaves or not I'd say

Wouldn't surprise me to see Everton, Liverpool, Arsenal, Newcastle, Villa etc all in for him. Think we can enquire all we like, can't see it happening though

He's nailed on to leave whether Martinez leaves or not I'd say

Wouldn't surprise me to see Everton, Liverpool, Arsenal, Newcastle, Villa etc all in for him. Think we can enquire all we like, can't see it happening though

I actually rate the boy. He played well against us near the end of the season and was a big part in keeping them up. Just think we could get priced out of this one. Perhaps with Gueye, Saha and Distan at Everton he may want to join his fellow countrymen, plus he is settled in the North West...may have legs but I think there may be other sharks in the fish tank like you say. He may not want to go back to Newcastle after the way they treated him and as Villa don't have a manager they cannot really do any big business. Defo one to watch.

Sheedy on Bluekipper says we have made an enquiry for N'Zogbia.

He's a very reliable poster on there and gets his info primarily from an agent friend of his.

Interesting......

News to me , an' without going into specifics , IF KENWRONG Himself hasnt done this off his own back - its been known ..

Then , with respect ; ITS BOLLOX ...

Carry on ,...

Nzogbia should be a number 1 target for me , iam convinced he could play as a forward as well as on either flank , pace , power and goals,something we lack in abundance , and is a proven premier league player , do I think it will happen = there's about as much chance as signing Demba ba , *no chance*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back