Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think Moyes will want two forwards this transfer window, we can't rely on Saha with his injury record and although Beckford's done well he has a lot of improving to do if he wants to become our first choice forward in my opinion. Moyes seemed frustrated with our forwards last season and basically said it in a number of interviews so i think his main priority would be to buy a couple of strikers before other positions.

Bothroyd and Crouch

There's talk that Yak has agreed to join Leciester and that we want the money ASAP to buy Shane Long, maybe Long and Ba is who Moyes is after.

Most of the targets that we are linked with usually end up at villa,spurs or newcastle.I expect the same thing to happen here.

Charles Nzogbia could play as a striker no danger , better than victor and beckford put together , this is a lad who played left back for Newcastle , he's got pretty much everything you need to be a footballer , if you sign a player of his quality you sign a forward a wide player and cover for baines , it's an absolute no brainer for me , shayne long's not fit to lace his boots

Reckon if Martinez goes to Villa he will sign N'Zogbia as a replacement for Young. Can't see us affording the fee or wages to be honest, unless we have a deal set up to sell one of Rodders/Baines or Fellaini and we are signing players first before that goes through so as not to be ripped off over fees.

not happening.

h ttp: // w ww. skysports. com / story / 0,19528,11682_6969040,00 .h tml

(sry, not allowed to post linkies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back