Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH i think hes one of the most talented players in the league. Bit of a ted though to be fair.

Is he though? I mean I heard he had a tantrum at Newcastle over the insomnia lark but since he's been at Wigan he doesn't seem to have caused any sheeeit like? Think his ability trumps his attitude for me.

Is he though? I mean I heard he had a tantrum at Newcastle over the insomnia lark but since he's been at Wigan he doesn't seem to have caused any sheeeit like? Think his ability trumps his attitude for me.

I have reservations mate, i always thought Yak was a bit on mercenary and i think the same of this Lid, hes constantly banging on about moving to bigger clubs and apperently was three hours late for his discussions over personal terms at Brum and the demanded 60k + a week - which is pretty funny it has to be said.

For us i think its win/win i think he would trhive with us and would be superb in our team, i think his prive would triple and he would prob look for a move after three seasons at which time we recoup and make a profit - and the cirlce goes on!

I have reservations mate, i always thought Yak was a bit on mercenary and i think the same of this Lid, hes constantly banging on about moving to bigger clubs and apperently was three hours late for his discussions over personal terms at Brum and the demanded 60k + a week - which is pretty funny it has to be said.

For us i think its win/win i think he would trhive with us and would be superb in our team, i think his prive would triple and he would prob look for a move after three seasons at which time we recoup and make a profit - and the cirlce goes on!

Hmm if true he does sound like a bit of a ted! And I get the feeling attitude and personality counts a lot for Moyesy. Oh well we can but dream...

He's class, but I doubt we'll sign him. Think Moyes would rather someone ala Jarvis. In an ideal world, they would be my choice for first choice wingers.

Wasn't he supposed to sign for someone last year? Bid accepted and all that? Was it Stoke or wolves or someone??? Anyone

Everton boss David Moyes is ready to rock Wigan with a £9million offer for Charles N’Zogbia.

Moyes wants to sell some of his unwanted men in a hurry so he can join the bidding for the French flier, who is entering the final year of his contract.

Latics claim they will only sell N’Zogbia to a Champions League side, but Moyes hopes to convince them to let him move to Goodison.

N’Zogbia was electrifying in Wigan’s successful survival fight last season and his *versatility appeals to Moyes, who is actively trying to sell defender Joseph Yobo and striker Yakubu to top up his fighting fund.

The Scot will not get N’Zogbia for any less than £9m and although he could try to throw a player into the deal, that seems unlikely.

N’Zogbia is also a target for his former club Newcastle, as well as Sunderland, but Everton could be an attractive proposition for the 25-year-old as he would not have to move house and could be part of their push to get back into the top six.

Everton are in talks with *Turkish side Fenerbahce to sell Yobo, following a loan spell there, while his fellow Nigerian Yakubu is being offered around at £2.5m by the club’s agents.

If Moyes can offload the pair on top of the cash already brought in by James Vaughan’s move to Norwich, Everton will be able to afford N’Zogbia without further sales.

Link

The Mirror in on the news too, Would be a great signing if we could sign N'Zogbia, Ba and Long i think we could make a play for the top four as long as we have a good start. Sadly its most likely a load of crap though.

Link

The Mirror in on the news too, Would be a great signing if we could sign N'Zogbia, Ba and Long i think we could make a play for the top four as long as we have a good start. Sadly its most likely a load of crap though.

This bit.

Jesus wept, do you seriously believe a premier league manager like redknapp is doing his player scouting via this forum. Wake up ffs.

Most stupid thing I have ever heard.

you're right, a tip top manager such as he wouldn't have such a limited network, so I reckon he must use Kipper as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back