Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite like the banter about transfers and formations etc.....that's why I thought I'd sign up.....

Then all the LCAB drama.....all seems very childish.....I'm staying out of his threads from now on. Waste of time for me 'personally'.....

That's absolutely spot on about Sheedy....he simply passes on what he hears from his agent friend....personally I think that kind of information is the most valuable as it states 1st hand what is going on behind the scenes....

As I understand it LCAB and THT learn when a deal is about to be done....thats also valuable information -- although LCAB saying he 'would get a call' and its 'bollox' what Sheedy said is a bit much.....the guy talks in riddles and doesn't answer any questions on a FORUM -- very odd....Great to know things a few hours before revealed in the press -- but I think it's very sad to **** off a very reliabel poster on Bluekipper for no reason.

On top of that these 'notifications' or whatever when people can anonymously post their thoughts on a message.....is school out or something ? What a weird feature for a FORUM to have -- total waste of my time clicking them off.

If you don't like it then no-one is making you stay on the site. You chose to be here, you agreed to the forums rules, if you don't like it then don't expect everyone else on here to do what you want them to. LCAB (and THT more recently) has shown himself to be reliable, he's broken transfers long before the media even knew about it otherwise he wouldn't have the reputation he does. He doesn't have to answer questions, I think a significant number of people on here forget that behind each user name is another human being and as such feel like it's justifiable to treat them as cattle most of the time. LCAB and THT both have there own lives and their own problems to deal with, they aren't here just to tell people when we might be signing a player contrary to what you apparently believe.

There's a good reason he doesn't usually announce us making bids too often, how would you feel if as a result of the news being broken, the media picked up the story and the player ended up going to Spurs instead?

Last edited:
I quite like the banter about transfers and formations etc.....that's why I thought I'd sign up.....

Then all the LCAB drama.....all seems very childish.....I'm staying out of his threads from now on. Waste of time for me 'personally'.....

Shut the door on yer way out larrrr!

I'm sure you could call the Everton Hotline and get a more direct line to the club than coming on here stalking LCAB. Problem is, you likely wouldn't get any information at all, so most people around here take the LCAB/THT threads for what they are. A line into the club's inner workings.

As for signings/formations banter there are dozens of other threads to make use of. Don't go off crying because you couldn't be arsed to read through the information given beforehand.

I'd love this to be true, but unfortunately it's not, so I won't bother discussing N'zogbia's qualities as he will more likely be a Liverpool player soon, rather than an everton one, and Zatara, all you ever do is probe and probe with dodgy transfer rumours, give it a rest mate, you ruined LCAB's updates for all of us.

I'm sure you could call the Everton Hotline and get a more direct line to the club than coming on here stalking LCAB. Problem is, you likely wouldn't get any information at all, so most people around here take the LCAB/THT threads for what they are. A line into the club's inner workings.

As for signings/formations banter there are dozens of other threads to make use of. Don't go off crying because you couldn't be arsed to read through the information given beforehand.

Crying about what ?

Someone who states very clearly that he wont answer questions after making a post ?

Seems to me that belongs in a LCAB post only thread doesnt it.....

Or me saying Sheedy is a very reliable poster and then LCAB saying hes all 'bollox' and LCAB would have 'had a call'.

I've not actually said anything nasty...but apparently LCAB is the only one with info -- despite others such as Sheedy having a great track record.....I think its great that someone shares updates on here....but i dont understand why the negative reaction and attitude when he hasnt heard something that another poster has ??

Lets get back to football discussion !

My dad used to go to the local phone box (so he didnt leave any trace on the home phone) and stick 5 pounds in everytime there was news i think it was clubcall back in the day -- on ceefax.

Crying about what ?

Someone who states very clearly that he wont answer questions after making a post ?

Or me saying Sheedy is a very reliable poster and then LCAB saying hes all 'bollox' and LCAB would have 'had a call'.

I've not actually said anything nasty...but apparently LCAB is the only one with info -- despite others such as Sheedy having a great track record.....I think its great that someone shares updates on here....but i dont understand why the negative reaction and attitude when he hasnt heard something that another poster has ??

you've said nothing nasty mate, but you broke ground rules stated at the beginning of the thread and yourself amongst others have caused the thread to be closed.....now, back to football related discussion.

Insomnia is a fine player on his day, but it doesn't take much for him to turn and become a bad snide & sulk. His level of quality and also pace on the right flank would do wonders for us, but he might fancy back to toon to grease up a few more pro's.

Crying about what ?

Even if it was true, if there's a chance that it would scupper the deal then he would deny it, of course he would.
The club comes first, once we have made our offer and the player knows what we can offer then we hear about it, before that we don't incase it dammages the deal. It's simple.
LCAB has broken many transfers here, and simply you aren't doing yourself or Sheedy any favours by whinging about him not wanting to answer questions. LCAB has a life, he has things to do other than keep this forum up to date with our latest bids, you need to accept this.

That's absolutely spot on about Sheedy....he simply passes on what he hears from his agent friend....personally I think that kind of information is the most valuable as it states 1st hand what is going on behind the scenes....

As I understand it LCAB and THT learn when a deal is about to be done....thats also valuable information -- although LCAB saying he 'would get a call' and its 'bollox' what Sheedy said is a bit much.....the guy talks in riddles and doesn't answer any questions on a FORUM -- very odd....Great to know things a few hours before revealed in the press -- but I think it's very sad to **** off a very reliabel poster on Bluekipper for no reason.

On top of that these 'notifications' or whatever when people can anonymously post their thoughts on a message.....is school out or something ? What a weird feature for a FORUM to have -- total waste of my time clicking them off.
Your dramatising this a bit Zatara lad, your banging on about kipper! I suggest you stick to kipper instead of sturring it on here,or if its constructive and fare stick around!

No, problem wasn't that he posted he wouldn't answer questions, the problem was that the whole thread starting with him stating that he would not comment on newspaper talk or rumours. When he had word, he would post it. I can understand people jumping to the last page to see what's new, but if you're gonna post a bunch of questions I'd at least hope that you went through the thread to see what's already been discussed and what's basically off topic for that specific thread.

What I gathered from LCAB's sheedy post was that the transfer mentioned was bollox as he had heard nothing, and as he stated 'would have heard' if there was any substance in it.

I would just write it off as him not being bothered to be polite, but I didn't see him writing off Sheedy as a sham. What you said, we drop this, and get back to whatever's at hand..

Even if it was true, if there's a chance that it would scupper the deal then he would deny it, of course he would.
The club comes first, once we have made our offer and the player knows what we can offer then we hear about it, before that we don't incase it dammages the deal. It's simple.
LCAB has broken many transfers here, and simply you aren't doing yourself or Sheedy any favours by whinging about him not wanting to answer questions. LCAB has a life, he has things to do other than keep this forum up to date with our latest bids, you need to accept this.
If this is the case, why is everyone bothering following all these transfer threads?
If everyone is happy to wait until the deal is done then surely they would just watch the official website all day long!
The truth is, we all want to know what's happening before it's done, hence all the rumours etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back