Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will just stick to my "Sit back and wait" strategy.

I've got a frantically discuss football finance, and enjoy watching all these other club's selling off players... strategy

and the ones saying "why aren't we buying anyone" ranting and raving, will come on saying the Villas, Newcastles and Sunderlands of this world have sold off £150million of players in the past 12 months....And may sign the odd one with that money...

but they'll claim its "investment"

but fail to realise even then them times are gone as all three still owe £230million in debts between them!

It helps knowing this. With any frustrations you might have.

yet funnily enough no one says a word.

Last edited:
I quite like the banter about transfers and formations etc.....that's why I thought I'd sign up.....

Then all the LCAB drama.....all seems very childish.....I'm staying out of his threads from now on. Waste of time for me 'personally'.....

Listen mate you and some of the other newbies have come on here for a buzz and to wind up well respected people its out of order .

I have been a member on here about a year now i havent had much contact with LCAB but ive read what he writes and let me tell you this man is a gentleman and doesnt deserve this ****.

I've got a frantically discuss football finance, and enjoy watching all these other club's selling off players... strategy

and the ones saying "why aren't we buying anyone" ranting and raving, will come on saying the Villas, Newcastles and Sunderlands of this world have sold off £150million of players in the past 12 months....And may sign the odd one with that money...

but they'll claim its "investment"

but fail to realise even then them times are gone as all three still owe £230million in debts between them!

It helps knowing this. With any frustrations you might have.

yet funnily enough no one says a word.

Absolutely agree with that, fair play

Whether Sheedy is right or not, at least he speaks English, in coherent sentences! Miaaaooow.

Listen mate you and some of the other newbies have come on here for a buzz and to wind up well respected people its out of order .

I have been a member on here about a year now i havent had much contact with LCAB but ive read what he writes and let me tell you this man is a gentleman and doesnt deserve this ****.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So this!

To be honest, Zatara is rightfully putting his opinion across and he's not even saying that LCAB has done anything wrong?. He's just clearly stating he doesnt want to waste his time reading about how someone's pissed off or someone's ****ging someone else and so forth. Nothing wrong with what he's said, he wasn't having a go at LCAB in any way.

To be honest, Zatara is rightfully putting his opinion across and he's not even saying that LCAB has done anything wrong?. He's just clearly stating he doesnt want to waste his time reading about how someone's pissed off or someone's ****ging someone else and so forth. Nothing wrong with what he's said, he wasn't having a go at LCAB in any way.

Zatara is a TIT the end.

Your also his krapper butty.

But he was, and you both have been doing this. I do not belive i'm ovestepping the mark here as a newbie, as i have been reading this site for six months. What has happened in the last week is,there has been an invasion of thatcher's children...the me myself I brigade...the insular, the self.....i want it now type...hide behind the laptop and seek credence through others rather than having a spine.

Calling a person a coward anonymously whilst 'hiding' behind an anynomous post is a classic spinless coward thing to do.
Jealousy...especially with men is a classic sign of one self worth. LCAB is lcab...he;s unique and in a position...if you don't like it...well look at yourself first...rather than reacting, being spikey or jealous.

Unfortunatly..Everton..Liverpool...as a city...is saturated with this attitude......it's ****ing moronic and backward to be honest...nothing has changed since i left 20 years ago.

there's one man who's proven himself in our team, would cost the same or a bit less than N'zogbia and we won't face competition to sign him, his name-Landon Donovan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back