Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the case, why is everyone bothering following all these transfer threads?
If everyone is happy to wait until the deal is done then surely they would just watch the official website all day long!
The truth is, we all want to know what's happening before it's done, hence all the rumours etc
Would you rather not know until we've offered our terms and the player knows exactly what we can offer, or learn before that and have Harry Redknapp come in and pull a fast one on us á la Kyle Naughton?

If this is the case, why is everyone bothering following all these transfer threads?
If everyone is happy to wait until the deal is done then surely they would just watch the official website all day long!
The truth is, we all want to know what's happening before it's done, hence all the rumours etc

That is the last place on the planet for latest news! The "Breaking News" section is still running Van Der Meyde's departure!

Would you rather not know until we've offered our terms and the player knows exactly what we can offer, or learn before that and have Harry Redknapp come in and pull a fast one on us á la Kyle Naughton?
ok, so what are you doing here then? waiting for transfer news? surely it will break everywhere at the same time once it's confirmed?
Also, if someone else comes in for a player, it's because they have been tipped off by the player agent in order to bump wages up etc, not by someone on a forum. I doubt harry redknapp spends his transfer window on a forum, it's much easier to tap up his agent mates for info

ok, so what are you doing here then? waiting for transfer news? surely it will break everywhere at the same time once it's confirmed?
Also, if someone else comes in for a player, it's because they have been tipped off by the player agent in order to bump wages up etc, not by someone on a forum. I doubt harry redknapp spends his transfer window on a forum, it's much easier to tap up his agent mates for info

No mate your right..that would be ludicrous! WHY? cos all he has to do is pick up the phone and call those two very rich Spurs fans: GREEN and EARL

I refer you to what LCAB himself said on the matter...
No . Cause WE dont let it , but I GUARANTEE IF we Posted ..

Listen Lads , gotta keep this Q.T. for 24 hours cause of , A , B , C...

Itd be on the wall of The Krapper , NSNO , TW wherever WITHIN MINUTES ...

Thus , when you cant trust " Your Own .." YOU DONT DO IT ...

Btw , These Bitches uny wanna know SO THEY CAN ACT ALL Billy Big Bollox Tapping Fukn Noses ....

FACT btw .

Haha ..

It SOOOO FUKN AMUSES ME THAT BIT LIKE ....

Anyway , yeah ... Ba ..

As I say fingers crossed ....

People talk, the press find it and pick up the story, this site has been used as a source before by the Telegraph. Harry Redknapp has a fixation for buying players from under Moyes' nose, whether you like it or not, it's a fact mate.

I refer you to what LCAB himself said on the matter...

People talk, the press find it and pick up the story, this site has been used as a source before by the Telegraph. Harry Redknapp has a fixation for buying players from under Moyes' nose, whether you like it or not, it's a fact mate.

i know what you're saying mate, but it's still all conjecture.
Whilst i appreciate the info coming from LCAB and THT, and i know they put themselves out there for a lot of criticism, there's still no real evidence that any of this happens.
I'd be more concerned from LCAB's point of view if his source knew he was sharing this information, maybe the source would get some backlash for leaking it and possibly get in to trouble (depending on their capacity). from that point of view, it's really best not to share the info if people's livlihoods or reputations are on the line.
Also, it could be sheer coincidence that spurs have signed a couple of players we've been interested in, i know it's an ongoing joke, but surely you must accept that spurs are interested in some of the same players as us??!

According to everton football club facebook, we've bid 9 mill.......

That would be nice... If we want him we'd better do it quick, all the palyers with 12months to go on their contracts are getting snapped up left right & centre.

Speaking of which, Would N'Zogbia play better on his natural left side of the field or cutting in from the right?

Can I get a 6 page summery? This have any legs? Y/N/M ?

Does any rumor this time of year?

It's apparently from a highly reputable Kipper sauce therefore, it must be carved in your cerebral granite as Old Testament Gospel. And he seems a bit testy about it as well so tread lightly or you might get a reply in ALL CAPS emphasizing the Kipper sauce's displeasure.

Does any rumor this time of year?

It's apparently from a highly reputable Kipper sauce therefore, it must be carved in your cerebral granite as Old Testament Gospel. And he seems a bit testy about it as well so tread lightly or you might get a reply in ALL CAPS emphasizing the Kipper sauce's displeasure.

I will just stick to my "Sit back and wait" strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back