Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO we've got a very reliable poster on bluekipper who says we're in for N'Zogbia and then the mirror pops up with a story shortly after.....

Maybe some legs in this.

He's nailed on to leave whether Martinez leaves or not I'd say

Wouldn't surprise me to see Everton, Liverpool, Arsenal, Newcastle, Villa etc all in for him. Think we can enquire all we like, can't see it happening though

This.

What does the ' replace?

Like in can't = can not.

N'Zogbia = Not Zogbia?

In which case if he's not Zogbia who is the real Zogbia? And does the real Zogbia come from the planet Vulcan?

This would potentially be the best midfield we have had in the last 20 years.....

Arteta--Rodwell--Fellaini--N'Zogbia

It's not often Evertonians get something to be excited about during transfer windows and now when theres a couple of independent reports of us approaching Wigan theres still negativity.

I want to see fast exciting top young players at our club. I want to see players as exciting as Kanchelskis and Limpar were for us and I want to see Everton win games.....

If that means I get excited when such players are linked to this wonderful club then so be it !!!

All this Chinese whisper bollocks is doing my head in...

"Because it is written, it must be true"

The internet is full of people taking something they have read or seen elsewhere and then passing it off as their own work, or in this case knowledge, and quite frankly, the journalists read forums on the off chance of getting an "exclusive" as much as any of us, so it all becomes 1 very vicious circle.

And as for having a "source", let’s be realistic... how many people who claim to have a connection actually do?

LCAB has pretty much proved his source by revealing stuff that noone was even NEAR to knowing, while everyone else scraps around with the same tired rumours that circulate EVERY YEAR...

I'm sure if I linked us with enough various realistic - semi realistic targets every transfer window, I would get at least one right eventually.

Alternatively, what’s to stop me claiming to have a source, and then just reading someones posts on one forum, and post them on another? If I plagiarise the right forum user from the right forum, I will start to get a reputation myself, and then, when I make **** up, people will eat it up like the foolish mugs they are, and begin to refer to me as a reliable source from another forum...

I hate transfer windows

All this Chinese whisper bollocks is doing my head in...

"Because it is written, it must be true"

The internet is full of people taking something they have read or seen elsewhere and then passing it off as their own work, or in this case knowledge, and quite frankly, the journalists read forums on the off chance of getting an "exclusive" as much as any of us, so it all becomes 1 very vicious circle.

And as for having a "source", let’s be realistic... how many people who claim to have a connection actually do?

LCAB has pretty much proved his source by revealing stuff that noone was even NEAR to knowing, while everyone else scraps around with the same tired rumours that circulate EVERY YEAR...

I'm sure if I linked us with enough various realistic - semi realistic targets every transfer window, I would get at least one right eventually.

Alternatively, what’s to stop me claiming to have a source, and then just reading someones posts on one forum, and post them on another? If I plagiarise the right forum user from the right forum, I will start to get a reputation myself, and then, when I make **** up, people will eat it up like the foolish mugs they are, and begin to refer to me as a reliable source from another forum...

I hate transfer windows

Well said mate. +Rep

Bit harsh to label Sheedy with this tbh.

He's never claimed to be "ITK". All he has ever said is that he has a mate who is an agent. Occasionally that agent is involved in an Everton-related deal of some kind, but not that often. Occasionally he passes on info from another agent this guy works with, but he always caveats that. This is the case with the Nzogbia thing he mentioned yesterday.

His mate is directly involved in the Yobo to Fenerbache deal btw, looks after Seb Larsson and was involved in the (failed) Demba Ba move to Stoke in January.

He doesn't have any "Inside" EFC contacts like LCAB, and he doesn't claim to. He's pretty honest about the whole thing rather than most internet dopes who hide behind their "source" who must remain anonymous - LCAB/THT I'm not including you in that.

If we sell Bily or Heitinga that may generate 6/7 + the Vaughan money, and we could maybe buy him but will Moyes get all the money from player sales? I doubt it.

cant see this happening, but think he would be a great signing for us, pacy and tricky...

and any 'personality' problems would soon be knocked out of him by moyesy haha

SO we've got a very reliable poster on bluekipper who says we're in for N'Zogbia and then the mirror pops up with a story shortly after.....

Maybe some legs in this.

Saying that though, doesn't Nixon go on a blackburn forum? COuld be anyone coming on here really or bluekipper and taking the info for a non-story.

We enquired for him on deadline day last summer aswell.

Bit harsh to label Sheedy with this tbh.

He's never claimed to be "ITK". All he has ever said is that he has a mate who is an agent. Occasionally that agent is involved in an Everton-related deal of some kind, but not that often. Occasionally he passes on info from another agent this guy works with, but he always caveats that. This is the case with the Nzogbia thing he mentioned yesterday.

His mate is directly involved in the Yobo to Fenerbache deal btw, looks after Seb Larsson and was involved in the (failed) Demba Ba move to Stoke in January.

He doesn't have any "Inside" EFC contacts like LCAB, and he doesn't claim to. He's pretty honest about the whole thing rather than most internet dopes who hide behind their "source" who must remain anonymous - LCAB/THT I'm not including you in that.

That's absolutely spot on about Sheedy....he simply passes on what he hears from his agent friend....personally I think that kind of information is the most valuable as it states 1st hand what is going on behind the scenes....

As I understand it LCAB and THT learn when a deal is about to be done....thats also valuable information -- although LCAB saying he 'would get a call' and its 'bollox' what Sheedy said is a bit much.....the guy talks in riddles and doesn't answer any questions on a FORUM -- very odd....Great to know things a few hours before revealed in the press -- but I think it's very sad to **** off a very reliabel poster on Bluekipper for no reason.

On top of that these 'notifications' or whatever when people can anonymously post their thoughts on a message.....is school out or something ? What a weird feature for a FORUM to have -- total waste of my time clicking them off.

N'Zog is just the type of player we need. A pacey winger who beats men and puts dangerous crosses into the box, and also scores goals himself. Really hope we can sign him.

That's absolutely spot on about Sheedy....he simply passes on what he hears from his agent friend....personally I think that kind of information is the most valuable as it states 1st hand what is going on behind the scenes....

As I understand it LCAB and THT learn when a deal is about to be done....thats also valuable information -- although LCAB saying he 'would get a call' and its 'bollox' what Sheedy said is a bit much.....the guy talks in riddles and doesn't answer any questions on a FORUM -- very odd....Great to know things a few hours before revealed in the press -- but I think it's very sad to **** off a very reliabel poster on Bluekipper for no reason.

On top of that these 'notifications' or whatever when people can anonymously post their thoughts on a message.....is school out or something ? What a weird feature for a FORUM to have -- total waste of my time clicking them off.

You're totally twisting what was said, and dramatising it. I've seen you do that to one of my posts before too. I just don't know what you're gaining by acting the way you are, and I hope you realise how it's totally uncalled for and helping to spoil things for people who have done you no wrong and were benefiting from having got a few facts about what may have been going on at Everton on the transfer front.

Sounds like this forum might not be for you then mate.

No problem, like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back