Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's one of a tiny minority who gets decent info and isn't a nob. He has no source at Everton but his mate is an agent so he gets to know of any deals he or his colleagues are working on. Don't forget an enquiry is a long way off an actual bid.

True, Rob... but regardless of whether he comes, do we think this means Moyes has money to spend?

In the football world things are so ridiculous they change from minute to minute and call to call. What is a done deal could be off a matter of minutes later. This is probably why Everton struggle so much, it's war out there with agents talking up players no one has heard of and waiting to line their own pockets. It's a bent, dishonest business, football. As has been proved by recent events.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does £9m for N'Zgobia seem incredibly cheap for a player of his ability?

He does only have a year on his contract and a club like Wigan who could very well be relegated next season cannot afford to lose a player of his standard for nothing. If we don't make a move quick though we'll lose out as per.

This will never happen purely becuase i really want him and we never sign players i really want! Im not even going to begin to hope.

*Zog me up Davey.

Did we not make an enquiry from him on deadline day last summer ? Seem to remember them saying about it on SSN

You know Brum had an offer of 9 mill accepted last summer, maybe with a year to go on his contract in and around 7-8 mill would be a clincher, he did want about 60k a week though. Actually no refuseing to hope on this.

You know Brum had an offer of 9 mill accepted last summer, maybe with a year to go on his contract in and around 7-8 mill would be a clincher, he did want about 60k a week though. Actually no refuseing to hope on this.

Despite not rating him as highly as you, £7/8 mil would be a good buy. I suspect someone will be willing to meet Wigan's evaluation, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back