Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, you dont want the OTC stuff, you want the pharmaceutical grade bleach. The stuff the makes your skin paper white the second it touches it. Get down the doctors lad and get it sorted!!

but also better and cheaper.

Little or no sell on value though. A club in Everton's financial position can't throw money away like that.
if N'Zogbia did come here, he'd most probaby do quite well. That would either result in us having a top winger for the long term, or having a massive asset on our hands when he hits his peak in a year or 2, providing a potentially latge transfer kitty for Everton.
Donovan will be 30 next year, and with the likes of arteta, distin, cahill, saha etc, will provide us very little return on investment in a couple of seasons time.
That would be suicide for everton financially.

N'Zogbia would be a great signing, but he'd be a great signing for a number of clubs, many of which will pay higher wages.

Iam really shocked there , thought we were nailed on for Nzogbia(not) , I hand on heart don't think we could afford Shayne Long , been told we need to raise 12 million just to pay off loans before we have anything for transfers ( may be untrue) , we have 5 mill of two sales Pienarr & Vaughny , this could potentially be the worst pre season for a long while , the longer Moyes puts up with this , the longer it will carry on but on the same hand if Moyes quit , then we would be in the ****

i think the sad fact is that we havent spent any decent money on a transfer since 1.9.2009 , that was on heitinga btw.
every signing in the last 2 years (4 transfer windows) since then has been a free , loan or on the cheap (under 1 million).

since that date we have had money from the sales of lucas neil , ruddy , jutkiewicz , vaughan and pienaar.(with yobo and yakubu certainly favourites to be next) .... its clear to me that there is no money and we are barely managing to keep afloat.

until we start selling our better players , i doubt any story that links us with any player over 1 million.

I believe N'Zogbia will head back to Newcastle. He left unceremoniously but has made noises about wanting to go back - unfinished business if you will.

Not that I wouldn't want him here. Quality player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back