Oasis reunion

Sack dyche

• Yes

• Yes

• I’ll go oasis with you and have intercourse

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s only Oasis if it’s the lineup from the 1st 3 albums (obviously not the original drummer though) in my opinion.

People expecting to see the same band from all those years ago will be in for a shock. A bunch of over 50’s trying to give it the big one like the old days on stage will look pretty pathetic.

It’s only Oasis if it’s the lineup from the 1st 3 albums (obviously not the original drummer though) in my opinion.

People expecting to see the same band from all those years ago will be in for a shock. A bunch of over 50’s trying to give it the big one like the old days on stage will look pretty pathetic.

Andy Bell has been doing pretty well in Ride for the last few years tbh, although he may easily not be in the line up for this

Saw Liam at the O2 earlier in the DM tour, sounded perfectly okay to me. Wasn't the best gig I ever attended but was far from being towards the worst.

It comes down to do you like their music at the end of the day and I quite enjoy it. I hadn't listened to DM and WTSMG for 10 or more years before I went and was quite happy having it on repeat in the car as they are great albums.

Hope an Oasis reunion doesn't mean there'll be people with stupid haircuts wearing duffle coats in the summer ruining the pub by shouting at everyone and pretending to be coked up. "Wellends", I think they're known as. I hope pretending, because I'd have thought the average Oasis fan was too old to be doing gak without running the risk of heart failure.

Still think their first LP was mostly decent though, and they had a few good b-sides early on too, in fairness.

I always think there’s something grim about seeing musicians performing their hits from 30 odd years ago.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back