Oasis reunion

Sack dyche

• Yes

• Yes

• I’ll go oasis with you and have intercourse

Results are only viewable after voting.
I actually was going to try and get tickets. Then seen how much Edinburgh put hotel prices up.

Will just get a crate of tennants and watch and older youtube video of one of their concerts

Drag the telly outside, get a few cases of Bucky on the go and you’ve got you’re own gig.

You could always rent out your torture shed as an Airbnb too.

Drag the telly outside, get a few cases of Bucky on the go and you’ve got you’re own gig.

You could always rent out your torture shed as an Airbnb too.
I’m hopefully moving house in two weeks so that murder shed will be passed on to another murderer.

Going to weirdly miss this place and the mad few years it gave me.

Was going to start a new thread as need a hand moving house but thought it may fall on deaf ears due to location(and the dead bodies).

Thanks mate.

I’ll start your birthday party thread at the weekend. Probs Saturday

Have you asked permission from @Joey66 ?

I’d watch out, as due to Sir Kier removing his Winter Crop Growing Heating Allowance, he’s really quite angry at the mo.

Even more so, since he found out that Sir Kier is wearing Don Johnson’s old suits from Miami Vice.

I’d watch out, as due to Sir Kier removing his Winter Crop Growing Heating Allowance, he’s really quite angry at the mo.

Even more so, since he found out that Sir Kier is wearing Don Johnson’s old suits from Miami Vice.
@Joey66 thread will just be his standard half arsed happy birthday.

This thread will be a proper party. People can bring loads of pics for @carlos21

@JimmyJeffers bringing French women along he said. Interesting

I’m hopefully moving house in two weeks so that murder shed will be passed on to another murderer.

Going to weirdly miss this place and the mad few years it gave me.

Was going to start a new thread as need a hand moving house but thought it may fall on deaf ears due to location(and the dead bodies).
No will help you unless you conform to their political and musical views and are not a "rich" pensioner.
It was ever thus

Oasis reunion is all to do with a 4 million divorce settlement having to be paid - yawn

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back