Results are only viewable after voting.

Cardiff prices: 👀

PITCH STANDING £150.00 (£135.00)

SEATS £73.00 (£65.00)

SEATS £100.50 (£90.00)

SEATS £128.00 (£115.00)

SEATS £166.50 (£150.00)

SEATS £205.00 (£85.00)

PREMIUM STANDING PACKAGE £215.00 (£195.00)

The world is insane. However. These prices aren't as high as I thought they'd be from my perspective from Canada. Any concert here (of a name) is legit $400 (£225) to get in the building. VIP packages are ~$1000. I just randomly checked Pink and it's $550-768 for the floor (not secondary market ... original sale price). I can't imagine spending over $1k to see Pink for an hour and a half it's unhinged (I wouldn't pay $50 but you get my point it's expensive even for bands you may like). Wonder if Oasis will jack up prices for N. America even though they aren't as big here?

The world is insane. However. These prices aren't as high as I thought they'd be from my perspective from Canada. Any concert here (of a name) is legit $400 (£225) to get in the building. VIP packages are ~$1000. I just randomly checked Pink and it's $550-768 for the floor (not secondary market ... original sale price). I can't imagine spending over $1k to see Pink for an hour and a half it's unhinged (I wouldn't pay $50 but you get my point it's expensive even for bands you may like). Wonder if Oasis will jack up prices for N. America even though they aren't as big here?

They'll go with Ticketmaster, that's for sure.

Not sure on the regs in Canada, but seemingly you also have that surge pricing, like the US. Agree a price with the artist, then just make pure profit off them, by rinsing it.

Ticketmaster are a disgrace.

They'll go with Ticketmaster, that's for sure.

Not sure on the regs in Canada, but seemingly you also have that surge pricing, like the US. Agree a price with the artist, then just make pure profit off them, by rinsing it.

Ticketmaster are a disgrace.

Agreed. We usually have the same stuff as the US, the only difference is after ten or so years of being fleeced we might finally address it with some regs (where its less likely in US).

I was alone when I saw Oasis in the 90s (in Florida) because nobody I knew liked them then. I might be alone now because nobody can afford to go with me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back