Observations from today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Dane

Player Valuation: £15m
- Moyes went for the defensive draw, Neville in midfield justifies that. The team however somehow ignored the usual "we will contain them and hit them on the break" bull**** that is Moyes' tactical plan.
- Once again Moyes managed to kill the motivation of the players with his halftime talk, we did not play for the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half.
- Neville is clueless in midfield and even managed to drag Gibson down with him
- Jelavic is possible the best striker we have had since Dunc in his prime
- Ossie once again bottled it against good opposition - play him against lesser teams and he will shine
- Hibbert got 2 assists today!!!
- Fellaini was awesome today, but boy he cannot run
- We need Pienaar back, he makes the attacking play flow
- McFadden was really good today and actually deserves a contract if he performs like that for the last four games.

- Moyes went for the defensive draw, Neville in midfield justifies that. The team however somehow ignored the usual "we will contain them and hit them on the break" bull**** that is Moyes' tactical plan.
- Once again Moyes managed to kill the motivation of the players with his halftime talk, we did not play for the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half.
- Ossie once again bottled it against good opposition - play him against lesser teams and he will shine
- Fellaini was awesome today, but boy he cannot run
- McFadden actually deserves a contract if he performs like that for the last four games.

Dont agree with that

maybe it was them creating chances other than bainsey pushing forward on the left or he did play but had a hibbert mask on

plus no cahill, he didnt play v sunderland = 4 goals he didnt play today = 4 goals
Good point. I might add that I liked Moyes trying to prepare for next season with no Cahill as a starter. I would however always prefer Cahill in midfield to Neville playing there

McFadden should be given a few quid for a bowl of soup and a one way Pendolino ticket back to Glesga.

Status
Not open for further replies.