Official Club media thread

An enhanced login solution has been introduced as part of the launch of a new-look official website at evertonfc.com. The new single sign-on (SSO) solution is to give supporters a more robust and seamless experience when they are logged in across the Club’s official platforms, including the official app and online ticketing services.

As part of this launch, all users will need to reset their password.

To do this, simply click on the link below and choose a new password for your account by following the instructions.

But yes, I did.

An enhanced login solution has been introduced as part of the launch of a new-look official website at evertonfc.com. The new single sign-on (SSO) solution is to give supporters a more robust and seamless experience when they are logged in across the Club’s official platforms, including the official app and online ticketing services.

To do this, simply click on the link below and choose a new password for your account by following the instructions.

But yes, I did.
...well at least I know Ilm not the only one who's fallen for this scam.

But yes, I did.

Spear phising alert

I deleted the email and then just opened the App, it had the same message re passwords, so did it in the App.

Has there been a phish then?

Using Everton’s fans is a low blow, we have enough crap to deal with. 🤣