Official Loans thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bainsey

Player Valuation: £20m
Maybe keep it upto date with how youngsters who are loaned out are doing at other teams.

Currently on loan

Scott Spencer (Yeovil) - Scored 2 goals for Yeovil Reserves
Lukas Jutkiewicz (Plymouth) - 2 substitue appearances
Paddy Boyle (Plymouth) - No stats so far
Bjarni Vidarsson (FC Twente)
John Paul Kissock (Gretna)

Last edited:
Good idea Bainsey. We also have Stephen Conner on loan at Partick Thistle (1 start, 2 subs, 0 goals - mainly due to injury it seems) and Da Silva at Barnsley (16 appearances, 7 yellow cards :lol:, 0 goals or assists)

Da Silva. I thought they had him for one period and then loaned him again for another. No idea whether he's still there or back with us now.

think they can only use 4 short term loans a season, well thats what i get told when playing as lower league on football manager :lol:

Scott Spencer has Moved to Yeovil Town on loan till the end of the season. When we signed him he was supposed to be labelled 'the next rooney'...i guess the media was wrong, hopefuly this will gain him some expierience though, and give usa chance to see how good he is.

Juckiewitz' move is good aswell for the reasons above, i think he is a good striker, and i think he will eventually be in our first team set up.

Last edited:
Spencer was never signed by Everton, he was signed by our academy, with their own money. Which to me means our scouts and Moyes saw nothing in him.

He was on trial, signed on loan now.

How does that work, Bainsey?

Do the academy have their own budget and do they make a profit or loss (perhaps theoretical) on players that they develop and who move onto other clubs or into the first team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back