Official Loans thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton give them a little pot of their own which they can buy players they want to improve their youth teams but that means they dont have to really be rated by Moyes or the first team for them to buy them, as they can only work with what comes through the younger or which first teamers drop down.

Agard and Barnett where both bought for pennys with their budget aswell, maybe even on a free, just paying their contracts.

Scott Spencer has Moved to Yeovil Town on loan till the end of the season. When we signed him he was supposed to be labelled 'the next rooney'...i guess the media was wrong, hopefuly this will gain him some expierience though, and give usa chance to see how good he is.

Juckiewitz' move is good aswell for the reasons above, i think he is a good striker, and i think he will eventually be in our first team set up.

It is his own fault. When he signed he was wearing a pink-striped shirt and all I could think was 'homosexual'.

Everton give them a little pot of their own which they can buy players they want to improve their youth teams but that means they dont have to really be rated by Moyes or the first team for them to buy them, as they can only work with what comes through the younger or which first teamers drop down.

Agard and Barnett where both bought for pennys with their budget aswell, maybe even on a free, just paying their contracts.

Wow Bainsey, never knew that!

So how does the scouting system work in terms of young players, are some Moyes's and some the academies and they all go in the same team?

I mean who scouted the international kids like, Vidarson, and all those Foregin young keeprs we have! im kinda thinking its not the best system if some players in the squad were bought by Moyes and some by the academy staff! I know id be feeling a lot better about myself if i was isgned by the first team manager, its amazing it doesnt create divisions!

Thanks. Is he any good?

Haven't really noticed any reports about him, Bruce, but Bainsey would know more as she is within spitting distance, rather than environment-polluting distance like me. He's playing regularly for the youth team.

The ones that seem to have been getting a good go and a mention so far this season are:

Agard
Codling
Krenn (OK, I'm biased)
Kissock
Harpur
Densmore
Rodwell
Irving

Boyle having a trial at Plymouth with a view to a loan or transfer?? Only seen him play once and I thought he looked very good at LB and one for the future but apparently not.

Its intresting they plumbed for Vidarrson ahead of AVM but im sure theres a huge gulf in wages!

I had understood that VDM was off to Twente on loan until of course he injured himself again, work shy git.

Kissock has gone to Gretna, he was on their bench the other nighjt when they got beaten at 'home' (they have no home ground at present) by Morton 3 - 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back