Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

Blimey he must have been 48 when we signed him
He had thighs like tree trunks when Billy Bigham signed him solid player.......1973 till 1976 - scored 6 goals as a defensive midfielder -

There was a few more in that team who knew how to mix it, Alan Clarke was a snide and a half, a snide and seven eights in fact to go along with giraffe neck Jackie Charlton all egged on by their cheating manager Revie, and as a few have said there was absolutely no need for their getting their retaliation in first because they were a brilliant team to watch without all that over the top aggression.

Norman Hunter anyone?

Listen, we loved to hate them but no Leeds player ended an Everton player's career that I remember. Now then Geoff Nulty........

Norman Hunter anyone?

Listen, we loved to hate them but no Leeds player ended an Everton player's career that I remember. Now then Geoff Nulty........
We didn’t love to hate them, their over aggressive nature caused that, and it’s going to extremes to be grateful that they didn’t end any of our players careers, in my opinion

Going back to leeds .
Remember when they won the league in the 1970s
They came to a rabid goodison.
Mob of blues waiting for leeds in the park end .
Dont think they brought any fans at all.
Then that waving from the centre circle.
Everyone screaming words that would make a navee blush.

Great days.

I thought his garage was full of ciggies allegedly? Was it tinned salmon allegedly?
The rumours allegedly were rife at that time of him buying cheap tinned salmon, and putting a classier label on it , but really where would he get the expensive labels in those days?.......
a great no 11 as a winger deceptively very quick, as soon as he sidestepped a defender cross on Joe's head = goal most times -- and as this photo shows took no prisoners -

Going back to leeds .
Remember when they won the league in the 1970s
They came to a rabid goodison.
Mob of blues waiting for leeds in the park end .
Dont think they brought any fans at all.
Then that waving from the centre circle.
Everyone screaming words that would make a navee blush.

Great days.
I was at the game where we stopped there unbeaten record 1969/70 we were 3-0 up coasting , and hung on 3-2 we out played them that day my hero got two..... they were a classy dirty side - too dirty , and our record v them at Elland road was terrible.... been there too.....

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back