Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

A group of Everton Supporters, outside St Paul's Cathedral, London....prior to the 1906 FA Cup Final against Newcastle United, at Crystal Palace.
1591272626306.webp

A group of Everton Supporters, outside St Paul's Cathedral, London....prior to the 1906 FA Cup Final against Newcastle United, at Crystal Palace.
View attachment 89558
Congratulations on a fantastic photograph.What would you guess their ages to be: 24 say, making them born around 1880s some prior. I'd bet that
these lads could write a book between them, Was it a Charabanc, Train or 10 day march, looks like they were taking in the sights, may even have
visited Soho, like us! How did they acquire tickets or was it cash at the turnstile. there wasn't much cash about in those days, what jobs did they do?
These lads look nourished, so have I been kidded? I remember in the early 1980s when I was in London, there was a studio on one of the main
streets that did costumes for groups and for period photography and at reasonable cost.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back