Old Everton Pictures

See where Tangerine Toffee is coming from though Joey, that lad is like Martin Dobbo, maybe a relative, Burnley is a small place
lol
Just got in - that team
You know I sometimes wonder what would have happened had we managed to hang onto Westy and Bally. And our scouts had not missed out on local starlets Hursty and Roger. Not to mention Emlyn Hughes. Probably have won the league in 1970 I would expect : )
All good players in fact great players, but as today money talked sad but true -you were robbed .....

See where Tangerine Toffee is coming from though Joey, that lad is like Martin Dobbo, maybe a relative, Burnley is a small place
1968 FA Youth cup winners - @TangerineToffee
Left to right back row - Pat Dooney -Steve kindon -Wilf Wrigley -Gerry mcEvoy - Eddie Cliff -George Coppock - not in the photo as he was injured CF - Willie Brown -
back row Left to right - Michael Docherty - David Hartley -Peter Jones - DAVE THOMAS .....
Does anyone remember any other players named who made it ...? Mike Docherty ? Maybe I can recall?

1607009018068.png

Last edited:
A moment in time. Bally maybe wondering how he could get Everton to another championship with this goal machine working alongside him.

Attachments

• ba5e9c968aec386feb2c92da4fb4ac13.jpg
    ba5e9c968aec386feb2c92da4fb4ac13.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 39

Left to right back row - Pat Dooney -Steve kindon -Wilf Wrigley -Gerry mcEvoy - Eddie Cliff -George Coppock - not in the photo as he was injured CF - Willie Brown -
back row Left to right - Michael Docherty - David Hartley -Peter Jones - DAVE THOMAS .....
Does anyone remember any other players named who made it ...? Mike Docherty ? Maybe I can recall?

View attachment 109893

Steve Kindon for sure. Did well at the Wolves as well as Burnley. And a relative of Dobbo to boot :)

I wonder what they are so happy about? The timeline may suggest they have just heard the Tangerines have made into back into the top division! A prize maybe awarded to anyone who can name the player shoving Roger in the derriere!

For the second part of name that player who can name the fellah at the back with no head. Legs, boots, upper torso. Not much to go on I must confess. Maybe joey can use the equipment he used to fuzz out Davie Thomas in reverse mode :)

View attachment 109893
Steve Kindon Joey, I'd forgotten all about him. Useful player, big speedy lad usually played on the wing.