Old Everton Pictures

image067.webp

Everton 1967-68:

Back Row: (Trainer) Joe Royle, Brian Labone, Gordon West, Geoff Burnett, John Hurst,

Roger Kenyon, Harry Catterick (Manager).

Middle Row: Ray Wilson, Tommy Wright, Alan Ball, Alex Young, Jimmy Husband,

Howard Kendall, Johnny Morrissey.

Front Row: Alan Whittle, Colin Harvey

HK no bald spot @degsy back of the net lol
Rumpole...M'Lud, I must protest at my learn'd friends continued tactics of trying to discredit the prosecutions expert eye witness testimony, by continued and constant use of circumstantial 'evidence'...and I use the term loosely M'Lud...to prove a negative.
Such as pictures so grainy you can barely make out an object the size of a football stand, let alone a small bald spot, or pictures that only show the front of the suspects head.
*Rumpole sits down, but not before looking at the jury in a meaningful manner*"
M'Lud...any further questions Mr Rumpole?
Rumpole...*standing briefly* No M'Lud, I rest my case.
M'Lud...I therefore sustain prosecuting councils objection and find entirely for the prosecution...*places black cap on head*...take Joey66 hence to a place of execution for crimes against plants and grass.
*gavel bangs loudly*
Take him down

You can say that again partcuarily as it was my 1st Derby after returning from RSA
The atmosphere that day was the best I ever experienced
I went with my mate Phil who lived next door he was a Kopite , he was in the Park End I was right in the middle of the GSE ,
He went missing for a couple of days after this game for some unknown reason ? :D

Rumpole...M'Lud, I must protest at my learn'd friends continued tactics of trying to discredit the prosecutions expert eye witness testimony, by continued and constant use of circumstantial 'evidence'...and I use the term loosely M'Lud...to prove a negative.
Such as pictures so grainy you can barely make out an object the size of a football stand, let alone a small bald spot, or pictures that only show the front of the suspects head.
*Rumpole sits down, but not before looking at the jury in a meaningful manner*"
M'Lud...any further questions Mr Rumpole?
Rumpole...*standing briefly* No M'Lud, I rest my case.
M'Lud...I therefore sustain prosecuting councils objection and find entirely for the prosecution...*places black cap on head*...take Joey66 hence to a place of execution for crimes against plants and grass.
*gavel bangs loudly*
Take him down
You can see a ball yet no bald spot at that time on HKs head - I rest my case as Jodge John Deed miLord ...... HK bald spot speared in the mid 1970s LOL

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back