Old Everton Pictures

1611110321366.webp

Great Harwood v Wigan in 1971. Ex-Blackburn greats Bryan Douglas and Ronnie Clayton in the red of Great Harwood and ex-Toffees’ cup hero Derek Temple on the far right in Blue (not sure who the other chap is? - coloured in great - Royston Vernon finished his career at great Harwood too nr Blackburn -

View attachment 114700
Other fella is ex-RS, Preston and Blackpool right-half, Gordon Milne.
He’s looking pleased to be wearing the blue shirt at last.

Great Harwood v Wigan in 1971. Ex-Blackburn greats Bryan Douglas and Ronnie Clayton in the red of Great Harwood and ex-Toffees’ cup hero Derek Temple on the far right in Blue (not sure who the other chap is? - coloured in great - Royston Vernon finished his career at great Harwood too nr Blackburn -

View attachment 114700
Looks like it could be Gordon Milne Joey (?), if it is he played for that lot across Stanley Park in the 60’s!

P.S Beaten to it by @PigNose1878 - too slow off the mark again!

Found this autographed team photo today, hadn't seen it in decades. My Dad got it for me in the 70s when I was a nipper, from a local lad (of my village in Ireland) Martin Murray who briefly played for the Blues. Can anyone name the players?

Attachments

• Everton.webp
    Everton.webp
    120.7 KB · Views: 82
Found this autographed team photo today, hadn't seen it in decades. My Dad got it for me in the 70s when I was a nipper, from a local lad (of my village in Ireland) Martin Murray who briefly played for the Blues. Can anyone name the players?
I’d give it a pretty good go, but by the time I’ve typed all the names out there’s two or three on here who will have beaten me to it :coffee:!

I’d give it a pretty good go, but by the time I’ve typed all the names out there’s two or three on here who will have beaten me to it :coffee:!
Here you go .........

Back row: Mark Higgins, Roger Kenyon, George Wood, Drew Brand, Martin Dobson, Bob Latchford

Middle Row: Eric Harrison, Dave Thomas, Mike Pejic, Colin Todd, Neil Robinson (?), Geoff Nulty, Dave Jones, George Telfer, ??? I should know but can’t quite remember!

Front Row: Andy King, Terry Darracott, Mick Lyons, Gordon Lee, Billy Wright, Mick Walsh, Trevor Ross

Some good players in that squad, and really should have won something!

Here you go .........

Back row: Mark Higgins, Roger Kenyon, George Wood, Drew Brand, Martin Dobson, Bob Latchford

Middle Row: Eric Harrison, Dave Thomas, Mike Pejic, Colin Todd, Neil Robinson (?), Geoff Nulty, Dave Jones, George Telfer, ??? I should know but can’t quite remember!

Front Row: Andy King, Terry Darracott, Mick Lyons, Gordon Lee, Billy Wright, Mick Walsh, Trevor Ross

Some good players in that squad, and really should have won something!
Jim McGregor,physio went to Man U?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back