Old Everton Pictures

Bobby Smith scores against Everton in a 10-4 win in 1958. Bill Nicholson's first match in charge - Jimmy Harris scored a hat trick for the Blues - a young, inexperienced Albert Dunlop in goal had a mare by all reports - fancy bagging a hat trick & losing the game by that score - doh -

1624629644994.png

Looking for some HELP. I am getting married in 4 weeks time and looking to get a present for my Dad, Joe McBride. He played for Everton in the 80s. I want to put together something from his debut in 1979 in the home tie vs Feynoord on October 3rd. Does anyone know where any photos from this game might exist?

Looking for some HELP. I am getting married in 4 weeks time and looking to get a present for my Dad, Joe McBride. He played for Everton in the 80s. I want to put together something from his debut in 1979 in the home tie vs Feynoord on October 3rd. Does anyone know where any photos from this game might exist?
Best I can do, mate -

1624638092818.png

Hi mate,
don't know whether this may assist you,I was at this game as a kid and I had a recollection Joe scored ,I think it was his league debut too, however the game was abandoned unfortunately so it was wiped from the record books,I don't think the attendance is accurate as it seemed to me there were probably that many Evertonians there in total alone that snowy day!!hope your dad is well and best wishes for your forthcoming nuptials!!

He had a sweet left peg.
Used liberaly for Dundee iirc.

Hi mate,
don't know whether this may assist you,I was at this game as a kid and I had a recollection Joe scored ,I think it was his league debut too, however the game was abandoned unfortunately so it was wiped from the record books,I don't think the attendance is accurate as it seemed to me there were probably that many Evertonians there in total alone that snowy day!!hope your dad is well and best wishes for your forthcoming nuptials!!
That's showing Spurs in that link Dario?