Old Everton Pictures

Wallasey 66 cup final
FB_IMG_1625999280678.webp

Josh Bowler made his debut yesterday at Haig Avenue in pre season friendly. Came on second half. Looked a player. Good live coverage on YouTube. His lovely new Tangerine shirts set in a fading blue hue. Appropriate that.

View attachment 133023

….thinking Blackpool might be a bet in the Championship this season (80-1 with Paddy Power/Betfair), even on the handicap list. I like the manager, they could surprise.

….thinking Blackpool might be a bet in the Championship this season (80-1 with Paddy Power/Betfair), even on the handicap list. I like the manager, they could surprise.
You are thinking correctly. I'm on them already for promotion at 22/1 which is a decent bet. Not seen the handicap list yet. Top 3 not out of question but the play off route is a fruitful place for BFC and may prove the best way back to the Premier league.

Getting some great young players in which is of course the forte of former Crewe academy boy Neil Critchley. Going places in the game is Critch the coach. May miss Colin Calderwood early on but no worries after that I'm sure.

You are thinking correctly. I'm on them already for promotion at 22/1 which is a decent bet. Not seen the handicap list yet. Top 3 not out of question but the play off route is a fruitful place for BFC and may prove the best way back to the Premier league.

Getting some great young players in which is of course the forte of former Crewe academy boy Neil Critchley. Going places in the game is Critch the coach. May miss Colin Calderwood early on but no worries after that I'm sure.

….I saw 16-1 for promotion with Betfair which I thought was a bit stingy given they are 80-1 to win the league. Where is/was 22-1?

….I saw 16-1 for promotion with Betfair which I thought was a bit stingy given they are 80-1 to win the league. Where is/was 22-1?
The general price is 16/1 and was at Ladbrokes but they pushed them out to 20s and that was the moment I stepped in. They do the daily boosts which got me out to 22s. And it's still available now.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back