Old Everton Pictures

1626962120982.webp

So they wont stand on the touch line doing nothing much then ? lol
I don't know about standing but I've got a feelings those bums will be sat on the bench most of the season. Maybe a loan deal to the Seasiders where they can be educated in what it takes to be a legend of the game like Sir Stan ;)

One FA Cup plus relegation ?
My dear Joey. Three FA Cup finals and no relegations with Sir Stan. Unlike a team in blue I could mention. Runners up in the league and the great man winning European footballer of the year, the first winner of the illustrious award. Doing all this in shorts that no mug ever got near to deflowering :D

My dear Joey. Three FA Cup finals and no relegations with Sir Stan. Unlike a team in blue I could mention. Runners up in the league and the great man winning European footballer of the year, the first winner of the illustrious award. Doing all this in shorts that no mug ever got near to deflowering :D
My older brother stated he was a class player..... he did see him play he is 7 years older than me .....

His first goal for us and the only goal in our only away win all season - 71/2. How quickly we declined.
Reading the Mersey Millionaires book for the 2nd time - boy did the Catt dig his heels in plus his health was failing no no 2 Shankly had his boot room who he delegated jobs too - The Cat ran solo - Labby stated it got to the Catt weight loss as the team struggled - it was the beginning of the end for us in that era - any new Manager had an up hill fight on his hands ...after the mess sadly the Catt left ..._

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back