Old Everton Pictures

CkpOcs9XIAAugPt.jpg

I see Hibbert made the team then (front right)

I recall playing Burnley away and the dugouts used to be below pitch level. Terry got the ball from the goalie and set off at pace head down. Unfortunately he got his angles all wrong and instead of running up the pitch he headed straight for the dugout.
He forgot to lift his head and poor Terry and the ball,with no one near him, ended up in the dugout on top of everyone.
I absolutely pissed myself it was so funny

Just what happened to men's hairstyles from about 1968 until... Well, certainly there's a period in the early to mid 70s where any analysis must be found wanting. Just look at them. Did they look in the mirror in the morning and say "yeah, that looks sound?". What the Dickens were MI5 putting in our water supply back then? Colin Harvey was a great player but looked a total meff with that proto ketwig, and bless Terry Darracott comb overs never ever looked good.

At least our players have never looked as bad as that lot from over the park.

Just what happened to men's hairstyles from about 1968 until... Well, certainly there's a period in the early to mid 70s where any analysis must be found wanting. Just look at them. Did they look in the mirror in the morning and say "yeah, that looks sound?". What the Dickens were MI5 putting in our water supply back then? Colin Harvey was a great player but looked a total meff with that proto ketwig, and bless Terry Darracott comb overs never ever looked good.

At least our players have never looked as bad as that lot from over the park.
Eh,our Terry was a trendsetter,Charlton,Coates etc followed him,the style icon that was Darracott;)lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back