Old Everton Pictures

Joey66

Player Valuation: £150m
1655546265803.png

ManxBrian

Player Valuation: £1m
Joey recently posted the photos from a couple of Everton Friendly matches from August 1974 (reposted below). During a trip to the Liverpool Library archives yesterday looking for photos of goals to add to my collection I came across the match reports which appear below.
2006 06.08.74 Latchford v Tennis Borussia Berlin (A) try for match report.png
P1010010 (2) 06.08.74  Tennis Borussia Berlin (A) PRE-SEASON FRIENDLY.JPG

ManxBrian

Player Valuation: £1m
It is getting more difficult for me to get new photos of goals so I am now trawling the 1950s but I did come across one in the 1960s which brought back great memories. Jimmy Gabriel returned to Goodison with Southampton (Oh for a fighter like him in our midfield now) and scored AGAINST US and received a standing ovation from all the Evertonians. Lets hope we dont have to cheer Richarlison next season

P1010053 07.10.67 Gabriel scores for Southampton against us and receives a standing ovation (2).JPG
e we dont have to do the same for Richarlison next season.

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks